chapter 4

Boom!!!!

Manik: what the hell??? Can't u see ???

Manik''s POV

I Shouted angrily and turned my gaze to see the person. And here comes the person whom I wanted to meet. If it was some other situation I would have cursed my destiny for bringing her in front me. But right now I needed some answers. So I without thinking twice  dragged nyonika( Sry to disappoint u guyz) with me towards an empty classroom.
POV ends

Nyonika''s POV

After my encounter with nandu I was leaving the audi when I saw Manik staring me with full of questions. I tought everyone has left the audi so didn't bother to look the surroundings and engaged myself with nandini. But that was my biggest mistake. I was myself digging my grave. I was not expecting Manik will be there. At that time only one thing came in my mind and that was what if Manik has noticed that I have addressed nandini as munchkin. If that's the case then I'm gone.
I was engrossed in my tought while returning to cabin that I didn't realised that I was going to somewhere else. So  when i noticed that I turned to go to my cabin but got  dashed with someone.

I was really very angry and was going to shout at the person. But when I saw person's face I froze at my place. It was the person whom I don't want to see now. It was Manik. I was not ready for this. I was thinking a way to escape from there but before that Manik dragged me to an empty classroom.

End of POV

Inside the class:

Nyonika: what the hell Manik???? What's wrong with you???

Manik: what's wrong with me??? Like seriously nyonika. That was the question which was supposed to be asked by me.

Nyonika: what do u mean??

Manik not paying any heed to her question asked what was  that???

Nyonika acted as if she is not getting his point asked what.

Manik was annoyed by seeing her calm face.
Manik angrily shouted:  plzz spill the beans for god sake  dammit!!!!

Nyonika was scared as well as hurt by seeing her son like this. But she can't help. She was paying for her deed which was a crime. Tears welled up in her eyes but she composed herself. She don't know what to answer. But she replied by composing her arrogant image in front of him.
Nyonika:  its none of your business Manik. U don't have the right to question  me. Altough it pierced her heart to the core but.....

Manik faked a smile and said well what else  can I expect from you. My so called mother.

Nyonika: if u know that I will not answer then why are u even asking me??

Nyonika was sweating badly coz she knew if she stay there for one more minute then it will not be good for her. So she barged out from there without giving a chance for Manik to stop .

Manik was hell confused by seeing nyonika's behaviour. He was sure about one thing that there was something really fishy. And he left from there by fighting with his toughs.

On the other side when Manik left from the audi fab5 also left from there to canteen. They were also equally shocked by witnessing nyonika's  this side.
They were discussing about this when cabir saw Navni entering the canteen.

Cabir: guyz..... look who is here...

And they turned to see what cabir talking about and saw the same that Navni entering the canteen.
Navni took a seat near to fab5's and settled themselves.