chapter 8

Manik''s POV

I don't know whether I should be happy or not. Ek ajeeb sa feeling ho raha hai.  Yesterday there was a voidness in my life and today I have to fill that voidness by bringing back my star in my life.

Yesterday when I saw Nandini I felt some connection wit her. But I was not sure. Lekin when I saw her talking  with Nyonika I was sure that something is there. So I determined to confront Nyonika.
I know that she will not spill the beans easily. But still I went to her with a hope that may be she will tell something. But how can I forget that she is the NYONIKA MALHOTRA.  At that time I saw something different in her eyes which I never saw before. There was fear..... fear of being caught. So now all I just need to do was  make her spill the beans.
For that first I need to find out about Nandini. But before that I have to be in peace. So I tought I will think about it later and went home. But how can I forget that my friends will not let me bother anything. They came behind me and I somehow managed to convince them to attend the party without me. I tought I will share my inner turmoil with them later coz I really needed to let everything out.
But I forget that I have friends who can feel my pain without telling them.
I forget that I don't need to express my feelings to them. I forget that they can easily read my mind.

And at night they gave me such a news for which I was craving from past few years.
They told me that the girl to which Nyonika talked was my Nandini.
First I tought that they are just joking. I didn't believed them first.
But they told me everything from starting to end. Each and everything . When I asked them how they get to know about all these in such a short span of time they told me about Navya.  They  informed me that they get to know all the things from Navya.
But all my happiness just flew away when they mentioned Nandini doesn't remember about us. In fact she doesn't remember anything which took place in her life before that accident. But I didn't lose hope. Because Nandini had taught me not to loss hope. So how can I lose hope in such a situation.
So I made a plan and discussed it with my friends and also included Navya in our plan. She without any second tought agreed to us.

When my friends left I was not able to sleep. I was so happy so happy that the only thing I want to do at that moment was to see Nandini  and to hug her tight. I just want to compensate the time with her which we were not together. I just want to be with her all the time.

But the thing which made me more curious and confuse was the part Nyonika has in the story. I mean if she wanted to save Nandini then why did she planned all that. I was so engrossed in my tought that I didn't realised when I fell asleep.

Today we came to college early to execute our plan. We were waiting for Navni. Especially me. I know my friends were smiling looking at my condition but I don't care. All I want at that moment was to see Nandini. To hear MONSTER MANIK from her. Ohhh!! I forget to mention that nandini addresses me as monster manik and she is my munchkin.