promo

Everyone present in Nyonika's cabin was shedding silent tears...!! Shocked amongst all was Ronit and Manik...!!
Nyonika was scared thinking about Manik's and her husband's reaction...!!!

Navya was consoling Nyonika...!!!

After gaining a little confidence Nyonika started the conversation in her defence...!!!

"I know aap sab ab mujhse nafrat karogii...!! But trust me mei Nandini ko aap sabse jaanboochkar door nahi kiya...!! Nyonika said weeping looking at Manik hoping that maybe he will take her side....!!!" trust me...!! Mera situation hi aisa tha ki I was not able to decide what to do...!! It was the situation which made me do all those stupid stuffs....!!! Tumhara aur ronit ke Jane ke baad I was lonely and my only 'sahaara' was nandu..!! I know I'm sounding a selfish but my mind was not on a right track.....!!!!"

........................................................................................

"Nandini this is my dad...!! Ronit Malhothra...!!!!" Manik introduced his dad to Nandini.

"Ronit Malhothra"whispered Nandini as if rembering something....!!!

She turned towards Nyonika recalling something...!!!

"Miss universe...!! Ur surname is Malhothra...!!! And these two are also Malhothras...!!! and I'm sure this is not a coincidence....!!!" Said Nandini in a suspicious yet confirmed tone staring at Nyonika...!!!

Nyonika gasped when reality hit her....!!!

********************************************

Hallo ma lovely readers....!!! A very happy holi to all..!! I know I'm very very late this time. But kya karoo was stuck with exam that's why I'm here with a chotusaa promo as a compensation for you all....!!! I will try to update both stories as soon as possible...!!

Now guess karo what will happen next...!!! I'm waiting for ur reply...!! I hope I'm not making you bore....!! Feel free to express whatever you feel....!!!

Keep smiling...
Stay blessed....
Faddu....