chapter 9

"TRUTH ABOUT NANDINI" someone said from behind.

Everyone turned to see the person and after witnessing who it is Nyonika''s face went pale.

It was Mr Ronit Malhotra who came to deal with some business related issues.

He was surprised to hear something about his princess that too after a long time. Altough he also missed his princess very much but He has stopped talking about his princess in front of Manik coz he can't see his son in pain because he knows whenever anyone used to talk about Nandini it hits Manik. So he usually avoids this topic.
But today when he saw Manik talking something related to Nandini that too with Nyonika he was a little surprised. So he without any rational tought asked that in a little surprised manner.

Talking about Nyonika's condition don't think I need to explain .
When Manik asked her about Nandini she was sure that her son is going to hate her more. But after seeing Ronit also there the little hope of getting back her husband and son in her life also got shattered. Because now she is sure that they will hate her more......

After seeing his dad in a most unexpected situation Manik asked "dad!! You here??"

"Yaa.. voh mei... I have some work here. That's why. But what were you all talking about?" Asked Ronit out of curiosity.

"Accha hua dad u came here. Coz you know ...... and started telling him the whole scenario to his dad. And as expected Ronit was also diving in a pool of surprises.

After composing himself from this new found information he turned to Nyonika who was standing there keeping her head hung down.

Suddenly Ronit started to clap his hands making everyone one confuse except Nyonika and Manik. They both know what was coming. Manik was feeling pity towards Nyonika coz he knows Ronit will not spare Nyonika now. And about Nyonika she was pretty sure that this father son duo will make her 'Jeena Haram'.

"Wow!!! Nyonika wow....... like seriously.... aur kithna girogi tum. I mean I never thought that you can stoop so low......" said Ronit in an anger filled tone.

"Ronit... please let me explain... I..."Nyonika try to defend herself but of no use.

"Kya?? What will u explain... that how you make my princess away from us. How you made Manik's life miserable or how you snatch our happiness or how you broke our happy family??? Haa tell me...." Ronit said with utmost hatred and hurt filled voice.

"Manik please apne dad ko samjhao... Ronit please jaisa aap soch rahe go visa bilkul bhi nah hai...."Nyonika pleaded just to give her a chance to explain. Tears were already flowing from her eyes uncontrollably.

Father son duo shows to the world that they hate Nyonika Malhotra . But the truth Is that there is still love and care for her in some corner of their heart. They thinks that she doesn't care for them or love them that's why they didn't show their concern towards her.
But today when they saw her pleading or better say begging for just one opportunity they don't know how to react. Even though their heart was saying to go and hold her but they didn't let it over power them. So they just ignored her pleading.

Seeing her ever so sweet Nyonika Aunty
in such a vulnerable condition Navya couldn't hold herself back. So she went to the crying Nyonika and consoled her.

"Enough of your nonsense Nyonika. Please stop these fake drama of yours. I know how cheap you are. I just don't get that why are you showing the fake side of your's. I know you are doing all these just to hurt Nandini right. You have already snatched her everything. Now what is left there that you are loving her so much.... let me guess...hmm yeah now I get it.... you are just loving Nandini now just to push her in the darkness right.... like the same way you pushed me.... haaa.... speak up dammit....." shouted Manik furiously.

"Enough Manik.!!" Shouted Nyonika.

"I know I'm at fault. But that doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want. Mei maanthi hoon ki mujhse galthi hui hai.... but uska mathlab Yeh tho nahi hai ki whatever I do is wrong. Kya kaha tumne I'm showing fake concern to Nandini right. I'm doing all these to push her in the darkness just like I did with you right. But for your information Manik Malhothra I will do anything like that. You know why because when you both left she was the only one who was with me. She was the only one who supported me troughout."

" I know us din maine jo bhi kiya it's not a mistake balki it was a sin. I know very very well ki past mei maine jo bhi kiya voh maafi ki laayak nahi hai.... but at least just once hear me out... uske bad whatever you decide I will agree with you. Just one damn time Manik...." said Nyonika.

Nyonika was just not able to hold herself back after hearing what Manik said. She knows everyone will think like this only. But jab Manik said that her concern,love,care everything towards Nandini is just fake she got furious. She never in her dream tough like that.

"You were asking ki why I did all that if I wants to save Nandini. Then suno...." and she started to say flashback.

"That day when Ronit heard my conversation with that person and decided to leave me I was shattered.!! Maine voh sab isiliye kiya because I hated Nandini. Mujhe Dar tha kayi tum dono mujhse door na Chale jaye... i know it's baseless snd till the time i realised it was too late...!!"

FLASHBACK

Nyonika was all shattered due to Ronit''s statement. It fell like a thunderstorm to her. She never thought that all this will turn up like this. She did all this coz of her stupid insecurity and here she is all alone without anyone. The one who was her everything her better half and her son has left her.

She was sitting in that huge mansion of hers completely broken. She was all alone and was continuously sobbing because of guilt,because of losing the most precious things of her life....
At that time she only wants to make everything rewind.... she only wants to make everything fine..... but alas!!! Her one wrong step made it all difficult.....

Nyonika was sitting there all lost in her toughs suddenly her phone rang ... the call was from the same person whom she appointed to kill Nandini.

She attended the call without looking at the caller Id.

"WHAT!!!??"

What she heard at the other end made her baffled.....
.
...........................................................................

Hallloo Amigos!!.... how are you all??? Missed me??? But I tho missed everyone .. here you go with the next chappy.... I know I'm super duper late this time but sorry .... and yes do let me know how it is. Avoid mistakes. I know there will be many mistakes. Just wants to say that my mother tongue is not hindi so..... hope you understand......

Keep smiling..... stay blessed ..

Love you all....
Faddu...☺☺😘😚