PART 1

AFTER SEVEN YEARS IN INDIA

Malhothra Mansion,Mumbai:
Morning 8:30 am

In one of the huge room of the mansion, there was standing a six feet tall nineteen year old handsome hunk looking towards a photo of a cute little girl. He was talking looking at the photo.

Boy: it's been seven years nandini. Seven damn years. I don't know what to believe what not. Mujhe sirf ithna patha hai ki u r somewhere. Mei aur Aryamann ,we miss u a lot. U know na today is the starting of our second year in space. You remember it was three of our''s dream to study in same college. Yesterday Aryamann was saying that if u were here then today u will also join with us in the college today. Nandu Bff (it's their gang name which includes manan and aryamann) is incomplete without you. Tumne hi tho bola tha na kuch bhi ho jaye tum hame chodkar nahi jaaogii. Phir kyu gayi tum. Mujhe patha hai it was not ur fault. Everything was done by nyonika and I hate her for that. I will not forgive her for snatching
my shining star from me.
White talking he gets a call. Boy in the phone conversation:
Boy: Haa ! Cabir bol
Cabir: Manik where are you??? We are waiting for u in the college since half an hour.
Manik: ya Cabir. I was just coming. I will be there in fifteen.
And he hungs up the call.

Manik after hanging the phone turns towards the photo and says: bye Nandu. I have to go. Fab5 along with aryamann is waiting for me. Will see u in the evening. Bye....
And he leaves for college.....

Same Morning 6:30 am at Moorthy Mansion:

A cute little girl of eighteen years were sleeping peacefully on her king sized bed. She was smiling in her sleep. Seems like she was in a beautiful dream. The dream was of a three children playing together. She was really enjoying her dream but her stupid alarm clock destroyed that dream. After cursing her alarm and turning it of she get up from the bed and stood in front of the idol of her Aiyappaa in her room by folding her hand. Then she starts her chatter box to her Aiyappaa.

The girl to the idol: Aiyappaa....... Yeh kya kiya aapne??? Ha.. phirse mere dream ko complete nahi hone diya. Every time u do this to me. This is not fair. Aap jaanthe ho na us accident ke baad I didn't remember anything about my childhood. All thanks to my miss universe that she helped me to get back to my family....
U know Aiyappaa today also it was the same dream. I mean from the last seven I'm seeing same dream and that too I being with 2 boys. I don't know who are they. But I'm sure that they were really important to me.

Suddenly her morning ranting to her Aiyappaa was disturbed by a knock on the door.

A lady while entering the room: Nandu tu uti nahi ab thak???

Nandu: yess......chachi I'm awake. I was just talking to Aiyappaa.

Chachi: uffhoo.... Nandu.... Tum bhi na.... U remember na u have to get ready. College nahi jana?

Nandu: ( panicking) Aiyappaa.... how can I forget that. Mei bhi na.... I'm late... Navya aathi hi hogii.... voh aaj Mujhe nahi choodne vaali..... Aap bhi na chachi baathome laga diya mujhe.... ab Mei kya karoo... college ki first day hi late. Sab mere bare Mei kya sochengi...
She was continously balabbering in a panicking mode....
suddenly her phone starts to ring.... by seeing the caller id her face lights up... it was her amms.
Chachi seeing Nandu's excited expression guessed that it was amms. She without disturbing Nandu leaves the room to get back to her daily chores.