Chapter 19. My Chhristmas present.

Start from the beginning

" Merry christmas eve". i laugh as i said that to cody. " You to jussy". i said as he forced his way in by hugging me. i pulled away as he did and he just looked around the room. " What"? i said after a few minutes of watching him and gigling. " Oh yeah wanna go to the beach with us"? " I don't ko-". " C'mon demi have some fun". i smiled. " Okay i will be at your room in 10 minutes". he kisses my cheeck and leaves. I put my white floral bathers on with my shorts and singlet top over the top of them with my havanas. I grab a bag , wallet , keys , sunscreen , taning lotion im set.  Oh and sunnies. I put my sunnies over my head and walk out locking the door behind me.

" Leggo". i heard justin yell. I just shake my head and laugh as i walk off with them. We soon pull up to the beach and its not busy at all. Im guessing being a superstar like justin he goes to a pirvate beach. All the boys get out then me. I set my towl out and just sit there for a bit staring at the water. i sigh then take my shorts and top of. I felt eyes on me. I turn around to see bieber himself staring at me. " Like what you see mate ? Take a picture it lasts longer". i said before sitting down again. I tanned for a bit , but not long enough. I was interupted by getting thrown over someones shoulder. As they ran towards the water my stomach pressed against there shoulder.

I soon relized who it was. " Jusssy put me down". " Okay". he said walking into the water. " You know thats not what i meant". " I don't". with that i was underneath the water. I soon come up from the salty water. " Oh your so dead". i said to justin. He ran out of the water as did i. I was right on his tail. Then Kenny , his bodyguard listed me up over his shoulder like justin did. " Kenny". i said as he turned around from where justin was running to. " What are you doing"? " Let the kid get lost demi , let the kid get lost". he said laughing. I soon joined it. He put me down and i starting doing what i was doing before. Tanning.

Then someone tapped my shoulder and i heard loud breaths being taken. " Oh hey jussy". " Oh hey jussy ? why didn't you run after me you got me lo-". " Kenny". i said he turned to kenny;. Oh this is funny. Look at justin and then kenny who do you think will win? haha. " Kenny i hqate you". " It was demi she made me do it". " Wait no i didn't , your the one who lifted me up". i said giggiling. " Yeah because you told me to". " Your such a liar kenny , you know i wouldn't do that jussy". i said with a puppy dog face then kenny did the excact same thing. " You know i wouldn't do that jussy". that made me laugh histrialically making them looking at me like i was phsyco. " I believe demi". he then goes over and him and kenny starts play fighting. Kenny still won.

Then i heard a snap. I ignored it. Thenn another one and another. I put my magaziene down and turn around. its the paps. " Shit". justin muttered. " Whos the girl"? " Are you cheating on selena jjustin". " You better go over you two and straighten this out". kenny said. We both walk over. " Are you dating justin". someone yelled. " No". " Justin are you cheatin on selena hey'? " No no , demi is just a friend". " Ohh her names demi". they all say this is giving me a big headache." Demi demi". more cameras flashing in my face. " Are you dating". " No , i have a-". i slap my hand over my mouth. I don't know if he wants us to go public yet. " boyfriend". i finished. ' Oh who is he , iis he famous demi demi demi". i held my head they were all giving me a headache no wonder superstars are stressed, " Just a normal boy". i said smiling, i hope they buy it. " bESTFRIENDS , FRIENDS WHO ARE YOU"? someone shouted. " Guys this is my chrographer demi tims , yeah i guiess you could say were bestfriends". justin said smiling. " Is this who won the compettion". " Indeed ". he wsaid replying , i walked away with a huge headache

-

I woke up the next morning. Its christmas , why am i so happy the present i really want isn't here. I get up. I walk into the lving room and the guys were there.

" MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMI". they all yelled. " Aaw thank yous , same to you guys". i said giving all of them a hug. " We got you something". " Oh you really didn't have to guys-". " We did demi here". One of the guys handd me a prestent. I un wrap it. " No way , its the deniem shortsd i wanted how did yous"? they just smiled , it was a pair of high wasted deniem shorts ripped and they were really cute they were white to and they cost hosently 150. " We have more". i shake my head. " Don't". " Uh". justin said. Someone else pulled out something. I un wrap it. It was a pair of REAl pearl earings with a necklace to match. " Guys i-". " Theres more". justin said handing me another one. " Haha i trust you to get me perfume and its your own". i said shaking my head. " mm smells good guys". i said spraying a bit they all laugh. " Love yous". i said as we gave eachother a group hug well i was in the middle and everyone was hugging me. " Uh dinner tonight "? justin asked after we ate breakfast. ' Sure what time you want me ready'? " say about 6 , only dinner next door". i laugh. " Need help setting it up". he nods and smiles. " So whatcha get selena". i asked as i walked him to the door. " You'll see her wearing it tonight lets say". i laugh. " Okay bye jussy and thank you so much". i said hugging him. " No worries love". he said as i was about to close the door he handed me something. " Aye before i forget , and no not from me btw". i smile and close the door. my phone was going off i put the present down and went to the phone.

 " MERRY CHRISTMAS DEMI". i heard the boys and dad yell into the phone. " merry christmas to you to boys". i said laughing. " hows everything baby girl". i hear dad say. " good , aboustly amazing , i got paid the other day 15,00 just for doing biebers music video and the boys bought me stuff to". " wow , thats amazing baby have a wonderful time , i gotta fly haha bye love you". " You to dad". i said as i raised my cup even though he couldn't see im such a nut! " Miss you guys you know that". " Us to dems and we know , but cody is taking it real hard dem". i sigh. " I know so am i , but everyday is closer to seeing him and he hasen't called yet maybe a family outing or interview". " Yeah they went out with no phones or anything just family time". they all say. " oh alrightie tell him i said merry christmas babe and that i love him Look ill talk to you boys later haha bye merry christmas bro has ! hehe i love yous".  " No worries demi , hah merry christmas to you to sis has! we love you to". with that i heard them hang up. Now back to the present. there was a card to well it was a letter i unfolded it. Omg its from cody.

To My beautiful Angel Demi,

Hey baby , i miss you tons this is really hard for me. Its even harder knowing we only started going out and you had to leave but i know i shouldn't stand in your way babe. I hope your having a wonderful time in New York and evrythings going great. I hope bieber hasen't kidnapped you or anything"! i laughed as i was reading this out. " I'm kidding love he wouldn't do that would he? i don't know. Dosen't matter cause your my baby remember ;) haha. Anyway Merry Merry christmas to you baby girl heres something special just for you because you are amazing in everyway possible. I love you to bits and will hold onto you forever. i promise you. i promise to never give up on that promise. See what you do to me baby ? You got me love struck. Anyway , I love you , baby

- stay beautiful ;)

Love Cody". ; Aww". i say to myself now i feel bad i mean i didn't even get him anything. i unwrapped it. I opened the little box up. " Oh My Simpson". I looked in the box and there was. A beautiful Diamond necklace that looked like it cost fortunes oh my.

-

I walked in right one time 6.30. " Hey jussy". i said hugging him. " Hey - wow who got you that". he said looking at my necklace. i sigh with happiness. " Someone special". he just smiles at me. " Selena hey". i said walking in and hugging her. " Hey beautiful- wow who got you thsat". i think i will be saying this to alot of people tonight. " Someone special". i said again. " Wow beautiful dress and nice necklace". She walks over to justin and justin answers for her. " I know". he said smiling then kissing selena. I wish me and cody could do that right now. I missed him kssing me his soft lips and his warm arms wraped around me. We made some small talk during dinner oh and justins mother was there to. hours went by. " Oh me and selena gotta go guys". he said i was walking out anyway. " Oh where you going"? justin smilied and looked at selena. " Just to dance under the mistloe". i smield and i went into my room. As soon as the door was closed a few tears escaped my eyes. I wish Cody was here and we were under the mistloe. i went to look in the mirror. I started singing mariah carreys song. " I don;t want alot for christmas there is just one thing i need yeah i don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree i just want you here tonight holding on to me so tight , what more can i do baby all i want for christmas is you". i said wiping more tears away.

 Then i heard a knock at the door. " Comming". i yelled. It wasen't jusin because he would of walked in by now. I wiped the tears away. I open the door up. I look up to see exactly what i wanted to see on christmas day.