T.A.M.L. Chapter 14: My Knight in Shining Armour

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Elliasse asked worriedly.

"Relax, we just tripped it doesn't hurt that much. Beside's you know that I'm different from the others right?"

"But still, you are still a person, aren't you"

"Never mind, Elliasse" We stood up and looked at the window and we saw our teacher together with some of our classmates.

"Good, they're here" We went back to our room. And after all the others came the class started.

"Class, today a student moved out from another city. And now transferring here, he is ranking 1st in his school."

"Cool" Said the other classmates.

"Everyone, meet Ceytonn Micloff" The tall guy let himself in and then stood infront of the room. Wait a minute, where's Elliasse?

We heard someone knocked at the door, that's him right? The guy named Ceytonn opened the door and shockingly saw a huge pile of books. Elliasse is carrying all of them, then the pile of books fell down, that idiot.

I was gonna stand up to help her but I saw Ceytonn helping her so I didn't continue.

"Oh my, aren't you a cute one. What's your name, love?" I can feel the pits of hell breaking lose.

"I-I'm Elliasse" This is getting on my nerves.

Zen's POINT OF VIEW

Kyllaku seems angry, he's been glaring at Ceytonn and Elliasse for a while.

"Kyllaku? Are you mad at Elliasse? Did you two fought about something again?"

"Of course not!" He denied

"Well then why are you glaring at her?"

"I wasn't glaring at her! I was glaring at the jerk who's flirting with her!" He said a little loud. " And she's flirting back! So... b-basically I'm glaring at him, too" He stuttered.

"Are you jelly Kyllaku?"

"WHA!? I am so not! It's just that I don't like people flirting with my friends!" He blushed, it means he's jelly. 

I better mind my own business before Kyllaku shouts at me that will make him embarrassed like in the 5th grade when he had a crush on Ms. Hana.

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW

"You have such beautiful hands, love" He kisses her hand.

"T-thank you" Elliasse answered politely. Why isn't the teacher stopping that jerk? Flirting is not allowed at school. A-At least that's what I heard.

"Senpai! Why are you letting those two flirt in front of the class? Isn't that not allowed?" I yelled at our teacher.

"I'm surprised you still know the rules in this school, Kyllaku. I didn't stopped you when you were stalking E---"I put my hands on her mouth

"Shhh! I told you that it's a misunderstanding!"

"You were stalking Miss Elliasse  I see..." Damn

"What?" I glared at him. "There's no way I'm doing that kind of crap"

"But the teacher said so, are you saying that the teacher lied?" He raised his left eyebrow.

"Shut the hell up! I said I don't stalk anybody or anyone!" I glared at him

"Okay then, Miss Elliasse may I assist you to your chair?"

"Sure?" Elliasse blushed and confused.

I am so angry that I didn't realized that I grabbed Elliasse's arm and pulled her into me.

"You stay away from Elliasse you bastard" Shoot! My bloodlust spiked.

"What are you doing?" Elliasse whispered. We glared at each other for a while.

"Mr. Xolfer, that's enough! You're in detention!" I hate this guy. If he ever lays a finger on Elliasse, I'll rip his face and stick it up his--

"Sit down, NOW! We'll talk about this later Kyllaku" I sat on my chair and lay down my head on my table. I can't look at Elliasse now that I've done this...

What should I do? The morning classes ended and so did my detention. When I came out of the classroom, everyone's looking at me. Elliasse was near the exit door, I turned back to use the other door at the end of the hallway. When she called:

"Hey! I purposely waited on you on the other door and you exit the other way?! Rude much?"She ran towards me but I didn't looked at her.

"Hey! Aren't you ganna talk to me?"

"I'm sorry Elliasse because of what I did earlier. Even you got embarrassed because of me...Sorry" After that line, I felt a soft touch on my face. I knew it was Elliasse's hands

"You're being silly, Kiru. I'm not mad. Actually, it made me quite happy because you tried to protect me, right? The time when you said 'You stay away from Elliasse you bastard', it made me feel special somehow. I've never heard those kinds of words, you are the first person to defend me. And also the first person to save me from all those kinds of dangers. Thank you Kyllaku...

You are...

My Knight in Shining armor"  She smiled

~~~~~~

XxxEnd of Chapter 14xxx

:3 That Assassin is My Lover - Alice_Lemonchii