Shattered Violets~47

Start from the beginning

As they were escorting the goons off the property, I spoke to the rest of the staff. I explained that my father will not be returning and that the house is actually mine. I told them that we’ll be having extra guests staying with us for a short while and that the police may be contacting them.  I also explained that I didn’t want anyone to lie to the officers if they were asked any questions. They were to speak the truth and only the truth. I just prayed that I hadn’t slipped up somewhere along the way.  I also explained that I wanted everyone to stay clear of Damon’s and my father’s rooms and offices. I’d leave those for the officers to comb through. I had all I needed which was the copy of the will in my jewelry chest.

That night, I made dinner and accidently broke the wine glass that my father had been using and messed up the utensils in the garbage disposal.  I knew the poison had been washed off and we would be fine, I just wanted to be safe than sorry.

As we sat around the table, I noticed that Tone kept looking at Nicole. I wondered if he was interested in her. Part of me was jealous if he was, but I also knew that I wanted it to be just Angel for here on out. I knew I loved her with all my heart and soul, for she was the one that filled my dreams each night.

After sitting around and drinking for hours, we all decided to turn in for the night. I had to admit the day passed by quickly and I had to have my wits about me, when I met the lawyers the next afternoon.  

As I took the dishes into the kitchen, Tone followed behind me to help. This had been the first time we’d been alone since the whole thing started.

“Violet?” Tone called out to me.

“Yes.” I replied. My heart beating, unsure of what he wanted.

“I think we need to talk.” He told me. His voice full of sadness.

“Okay.”

“You know I’d move heaven and earth for you, but I know you don’t love me like I love you.”

“Tone, don’t.”

“No, we need to talk about it.” Tone silenced me, by placing a single finger on my lips. “Over the past few weeks, I’ve seen Angel break down and almost lose her mind over you. She loves you, I mean truly loves you. I can’t complete with that and I won’t.”

“What are you saying Tone.”

“I’m saying that I’m going to be here for the time being. Making sure you are both safe. Once I know that you’re going to be okay and that you have nothing to fear, I’m going to let you and Angel build the life you deserve.”

“But why? Why would you walk away after all this?” I asked.

“Violet, I’m walking way because I love you and Angel. I’m not leaving your life, just this three-way relationship. I want you both to be happy, and I’ll always be here when you need me. I need to find the same type of happiness with someone who can give herself fully to me. You can’t. You’ll always be torn between Angel and I. I knew that, but it’s something that I can no longer live with.”

“Tone.” I cried. Grateful he’s walking way, but heartbroken about it at the same time. “Tone, I hope you know I do love you.”

“Yes baby girl. I know. Just like I love you. I will forever and always.”

“Always and forever.” I told him back. 

I cried when Tone took me in his arms and kissed me. I knew this would be the last time we touched like this. From here on out, Tone was no longer mine and Angel’s lover, but our protector. For that, I’d always love him and he’d hold a place in my heart that nobody could ever touch.

He helped me finish the dinner dishes and cleanup for the night. After he took out the trash for me, we headed up stairs and I gave him the guest room next to mine.

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, my sweet little Violet.” As he stroked my cheek. “Call me if you need me.” He said, before shutting the door behind himself.

Making my way to my own rooms, I knew that Angel was in their waiting for me.

“Well it’s about damn time little one.” She called out to me as I entered the room.

Laughing, “Oh really woman.”

“Woman? Now where did you get such a back bone to call me woman, woman.” She laughed.

“Just been through hell and back, I guess.” I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

“Well, I don’t know if I like it or not.”

“Hmmm…” I replied. “I think it might be here to stay.”

“Oh, really?”

“Really?”

Looking at Angel, sitting on the edge of my bed, I closed the distance between us. Placing my hands on either side of her beautiful face, I brought my lips down on hers. As I ran my tongue over her lips, tasting her as she opened up for me. Running my tongue into her warm waiting mouth, I heard her moaned into me as she wrapped her arms around my waist, resting them on my ass, as she pulled me into her. As I moved my lips from her mouth, down her throat and neck, I heard her say. “I missed you my sweet Violet. Don’t ever leave me again.”

“Never, my Angel.” I moaned back.

No more words were said, as we began to make love. Removing each other’s clothes, so we could laid there fully naked in each other’s arms. I forgot how beautiful my Angel was. Her skin as soft as silk, something I longed to feel for weeks now.

I explored every inch of her body. Touching and tasting all the places, I’d missed while we were apart. Bringing her soft breast into the warmth of my mouth, I began teasing her pink little buds, making them hard with every flick of my skilled tongue. I took my time playing with her, allowing her to grow wet with each caress of my touch. Listening to Angel moan was sweet music to my ears. The only sound I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.  

Trailing my lips down her perfectly flat stomach, I licked and kissed every inch to her waiting treasure. As much as I wanted to dive in and take her fully, I held myself back. Teasing her, pleasuring her, making her mine once more, I found myself growing wet along with her. Kissing her inner thighs, I ran my tongue lightly over her soft pink folds. I continued to run my tongue over her, slowly parting her, until her glistening pearl was finally exposed. Rolling it with my tongue and lips, I felt Angel grind against me.  

I could hear her moan as I continued to tease her. I waited for my sweet Angel to tell when she wanted me to enter her, making her mine once more.  Of course, it didn’t take long, since she was as hungry for me as I was her. “Violet. Please.” Were the only words she said, before I took her fully.

Spreading her legs wider, I buried my tongue deep in her peach. Feeling her tighten around me, as I tasted her sweetness as it ran down my chin. Sucking and licking deep into her, I felt her intertwine her fingers through my hair, as she guided me. I couldn’t help but smile to myself; my beautiful Angel, always having to have some control.

Allowing my fingers to enter her core, I pushed upwards, stroking her, as I moved in and out of her deeper and faster. Soon she released, crying out my name, as she rode out her orgasm. After I had cleaned up her sweet nectar, I moved back to her lips, letting her taste herself through our kisses.

It didn’t take her long to recover, before she flipped me on my back and repeated exactly what I’d done to her. We spent the night making love over and over again, until we were unable to move from exhaustion.

When the sun finally started to rise, filling the window with a soft morning glow, we laid tangled in the sheets, wrapped in each other’s arms. My head rested on Angel’s chest, as she gently stroked my hair behind my ear. Pulling her to me, I held her body close to mine, afraid to ever let go.  This is how we both slept for the next few hours; until we were abruptly awaken.