Shattered Violets~47

Start from the beginning

“Is this where you grew up baby?” She asked.

“Yup, this was my life before I met you.” I was a little embraced, I knew Angel had, had a hard life.

“You left all this to work as a stripper.” She teased me.

“Angel, you know why I left.”

“Oh, I know. I’m just a little awe struck right now.

I laughed as I went into my closet and pulled out a comfortable tracksuit and tank top. Nothing felt as wonderful as getting out of that dress.

“What the hell. Your closet is as big as our apartment.” 

“I said the same thing when I came back home.” Walking over to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her to me. “I’d rather be back home in our little apartment with you, than having to spend another minute here without you.”

With that, we kissed, long and hard. We held onto each other as if our lives depended on it. Finally, I pulled away remembering what I needed to do.

Walking into my bathroom, I found the little pink bottle of poison. Dumping in the remaining liquid down the sink, I took the bottle and crushed it, and flushed it down the toilet. Angel watched me in silence and I pulled out the toilet cleaner and scrubbed both the sink and the toilet out, at least five different times, before I was satisfied.

Once I was done, I scrubbed my hands with soap and water; making sure everything went down the toilet and was clean. When I was finally satisfied, Angel turned to me.

“What was that all about Violet?”

“Hmmm, the less you know the better.” I told her.

“No, you tell me now. We’re in this together.”

“Fine.” I said as I leaned against the counter. “My father is in that condition because of me. I’ve slowly been poisoning him the last few weeks. I had wanted him to die, but actually this is a lot better.”

“Lot better how?” She asked.

“Less questions. He’s old and was holding me against my will. So him having a stroke, while Damon kept me away from the compound makes me look innocent.” I told her.

“Oh, I see.” Was her only reply.

Heading back downstairs, I entered the front parlor with Angel. Both Liz and Tone were sitting there among the staff and Damon’s men.

“Well, let me start off by telling you four.” I said, pointing to Damon’s goons. “You’re dismissed and have five minutes to get off my property.”

“What?” One of the goons said.

“No what’s about it. Damon is no longer allowed on this property as of today, and neither are his employees.”

“We don’t believe you.” Another one said.

“I really don’t give a shit what you believe. Get of my property, or I’ll call the police and have you escorted off for trespassing.”

“You’re a crazy bitch.” One of the guys called out to me. He was one of the douches that always looked at me sideways. 

“Tone and Jose, can you please escort these four off the property.”

“Sure thing Miss Vivian. I’d be happy to help.” Jose said gleefully.

Tone, Jose and Liz, walked the men to their vehicles and off the property. Once outside, Jose told the gatekeeper that nobody is allowed on through the gates, unless Miss Vivian okay’s their entrance. I later found out he told him we were on super nova lockdown, which made me smile.