Chapter 41

"Bailey come on sweetie!" I called, cleaning the twin's faces. I could hear her giggling from the playroom and she ran in following Goose and Maverick.

"Mama are we going to see Daddy now?" I nodded and smiled,

"You bet! Get your toy bag and put your shoes on please!" She giggled and put her small back pack on, lifting her leg up for me to see,

"I already did!" I tried to let her see my grin until Gabriel threw his milk cup on the floor. She ran into the other room and I sighed, grabbing the cloth. Bailey ran back in holding two small pairs of shoes, putting them on Daniel and Gabriel while I cleaned the spill.

"Thank you baby!" I said, quickly picking her up and kissing her sides. She laughed loudly and pushed my head away.

"Mama wanna go!" Daniel said, kicking his legs back and forth excitedly.

"Alright alright!" I unlocked the car from the front window and picked up the bag with the colouring books and Lego. "Alright children let's roll!"

They all giggled and ran to my SUV, opening the doors and climbing in. I knew that Bailey would help Gabriel buckle up, so I locked the door and went out, checking all of the belts to be sure that they were secure before starting the familiar drive into town to see my husband. I turned on the radio and smiled when I heard them all sing along to a country song.

I pulled up outside of Seth's shop, parking in front and I waited for the traffic to clear before opening the doors to let the kids out.

"Hold my hands!" I exclaimed, taking them inside. Miss Hunt grinned when we walked in,

"There's my favourite grandkids! And daughter in law!" She kissed my head and gave each of the kids a kiss on their heads as well,

"Let's find you guys a booth!" she said, taking us to the corner booth. "Same as usual?" She asked and I nodded,

"Yes that will be fantastic, please." She nodded and wrote it down, just as Seth came walking over, wearing jeans and the restaurants teeshirt.

"There's my beautiful family!" He exclaimed, kissing Bailey's cheeks, both of the twins heads, and then giving me a passionate kiss.

"How was your morning?" He asked, sitting across from me, wrapping his arm around Bailey,

"Hectic, it's a Saturday morning. But thanks to cartoons and breakfast I was able to at least get a little cleaning done."

"That's good... Are we still going over to Jackie's tonight?"

I nodded, "Of course, the game is on and Bailey's really looking forward to seeing Logan and Emmy."

He grinned and Miss. Hunt brought the food over, the kids grinned and happily started eating,

"You plan to stop by the bakery today?" I swallowed the food and nodded, taking a sip of my coffee,

"Yes, I told Hannah that I would be stopping by to review everything."

"I bet she really appreciates you taking the time to stop in." I nodded,

"Yeah I'd like to think so. This shop still is my baby." He grinned and kissed my hand softly,

"I know. I appreciate the surprise visit. Is Adam in right now?" He shook his head,

"He booked the day off, he said he was going to take the kids to see his parents..." I swallowed hard,

"Does Hannah know?"

"I believe so, I don't know if the plans fell through or not though." I nodded and handed him a piece of bacon, which he happily accepted.

After the honeymoon, we'd returned home to a wonderful honeymoon phase, everything started feeling like a dream. I could hardly believe that we'd finally gotten married. However the honeymoon phase only lasted about two weeks, and then we went back to business. I decided to open up two more locations for the bakery, this time in more populated and major cities to start getting discovered from one end of the country to the other. However, upon doing that I had to travel a lot more and spend a lot of time away from my family and it broke my heart. When I opened the one in Coldwater I was gone for almost three months and the only way I could get in touch with Seth and the kids was FaceTime. At the time is wasn't in our budget for Seth to come and see me, so it was three lonely months almost a forty hour drive away from home.

But, it was worth the risk. The bakery in Coldwater was by far the biggest earning bakery I owned. The second bakery I opened was in a town called Avonlea, where our families had just purchased a Lakehouse. The ideal plan was that one day we'd be able to spend entire summers there with the whole family.

Zach had recently opened his own veterinary practice on their property and was doing phenomenal. Jackie was now almost five months pregnant with her and Zach's third child, a boy. She had just gotten back from the summer olympics where Jessica (the girl that had won the raffle for the tack) had won a gold medal. Jessica now had a full scholarship to a school down south and was hoping to become a vet and work for Zach.

"I love you, Seth." I said softly, leaning over to kiss him. He grinned and kissed me back, watching Bailey create little patterns on her plate with her food.

"You think she'll be the one to take over the business one day?" I smiled and leaned into the love of my life,

"I hope so."

Hey guys! Ive been re-reading through this and I believe I ended this way too soon, so I'm going to be continuing! This was the epilogue before but I think I'm going to include this as a normal chapter! Look out for a new chapter coming out!