Chapter 26

The details were set that night after dinner and we left two days after. That gave us enough time to make sure Susan and Bobby were settled in our home and the dogs and Bailey were settled in with Jackie. While Jackie and Zach would be at work Mom would watch Bailey. I left the bakery in Hannah and Mariah's hands and trusted them to start training Susan. To be honest leaving Bailey behind while we were countless hours away made me very nervous but Jackie promised to Skype us every night. I had faith in Jackie but part of me worried that Bailey would be too much to handle but she and Zach assured me that everything would be fine. I could tell that even Seth was nervous, but he was also nervous because he'd never been on a plane before. The night before we sat in our room, in front of the fire place holding Bailey and the dogs were on the floor playing.

"Everything packed?" Seth asked quietly and I nodded,

"Yeah I've got a couple bikini's, a few dresses and some comfy clothes." He nodded, looking behind us at our duffel bags to make sure the camera bag was still there.

"Alright, once we put Bails to bed we'll double check to make sure we have everything. Is everyone coming tomorrow to say good bye?"

"Jackie is, Zach has a test so he can't make it. Mom and Dad are going to drive us to the airport anyways." He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him, kissing Bailey's head.

"It's going to be good... You know Jackie is basically her second Mom right?" Seth whispered and I nodded,

"I know, I trust Jackie and Zach to take care of her... But what if something happens while we're in Bora Bora? We won't know until it's too late Seth."

"You have to think positive Char. You won't have a good time if you keep worrying."

"I know... But I'm a worry wart."

He grinned and chuckled, "Believe me I know. But I promise everything will be okay." After almost an half hour of sitting in front of the fire we brought Bailey to bed with us, kissing each other quickly before falling asleep.

The next day our flight wasn't until noon, but we wanted to be there at least two hours early to we ended up getting out of bed at seven to double and triple check our luggage and to have a good meal before we left. Jackie insisted that we didn't need to pack anything for Bailey, she said that she'd either keep Bailey here so she wasn't overwhelmed or she'd just bring Bailey here at night so she can sleep in her own bed. We changed the sheets on our bed incase she and Zach stayed here at night, labelling what to do for Maverick and Goose while we were gone as Bobby, Susan, and the boys would be watching them. Mom and Dad showed up around eight for breakfast, going over last minute details with us and giving us an itinerary and a credit card for us to use while we were there. Jackie came around 8:15 and since it would take almost an hour and a half to get to the airport we left shortly after Jackie got there. We took Dad's SUV, Mom went over the plans that were made once we landed in Bora Bora. They waited with us at the terminal and I held Bailey tightly the whole time, deeply dreading saying good bye. When they called our flight number and people started heading towards the gates I took a shaky breath, looking down at Bailey with tear filled eyes.

I know it wasn't good by, but so much could happen in the span of seven days. Seth knew what was happening so he kissed her head softly, rubbing her back.

"I love you baby girl. You be good for Nana and Papa, and your Aunti Jackie and Uncle Zach." Bailey seemed like she nodded, grinning at Seth. I kissed her head again as they made the last call announcement and kissed her head, holding her to me.

"I love you sweet pea. Be good, Mama and Daddy will be home soon." I handed her to Jackie and walked with Seth to the gates, looking behind me at Bailey one last time before we boarded the plane.

Dad had gotten us first class seats to try and ease Seth's fear of flying, and he held my hand tightly as we found our seats. I wanted to take the window seat but he insisted he should incase the plane crashed. Awesome, thanks for the vote of confidence Seth.

The plane ride was long and we had a lay over, but I was exhausted from flying and trying to stay awake with Seth that I can't remember where we landed. We skyped Jackie so we could see Bailey and she seemed extremely happy to see us, Jackie said it took almost two hours to calm her down. In our motel room it was a bed, a half bathroom, and it seemed very sketchy. It worried Seth and I would have found it cute if I wasn't feeling gross and exhausted. I didn't even get the chance to shower. We had to be back on our flight by three am and everyone on the flight apart from the pilot and flight attendants were tired and cranky. They played Finding Nemo and Harry Potter on the way to Bora Bora, and when we landed we were lucky enough our luggage made it as well. We kept all the valuables in our carry on but it would have been upsetting not to have proper clothes or swim suits.

Our "taxi" brought us to our resort and we waited to check in. However when we checked in instead of being given a room key we were given an actual key to a boat and a key to a door.

"What are these?" Seth asked and the receptionist smiled,

"You're in one of the huts. Your reservation includes a boat rental. You can use your boat to access the hut, it's the furthest one we have." She handed Seth a map and smiled at me, handing me a small bag with various types of souvenirs in it.

"Thank you," I said smiling and she nodded,

"We will see you soon!" She said happily, and we went to the Marina to find ourselves the boat. When we got to the hut however, I gasped. It was stunning.