Chapter Thirty

I wake up to Alyssia lying against my chest, running her fingers in circles on my bare skin.

Her eyes are barely open but she’s obviously awake.

“I love waking up next to you.” I practically whisper. I tangle my legs further with hers.

“Mmhm,” She agrees into my chest.

We continue to lie there in the dark hotel room until a knock snaps us out of our daze.

I answer it while she sits on the bed, peeking out to see who it is. I pull the door open to see Conrad and Bri’s smiling faces, “Hey, we thought we’d stop by and see if you guys wanted to do something today!” She chirps as she walks into our hotel room, dragging Conrad behind her.

Alyssia walks over to the window and pulls open the curtains to reveal a cloudy sky, “Sounds good to me! I think we should save the beach for tomorrow though because the weather is supposed to be better.”

“Alright, right now I’m pretty hungry so maybe lunch then we could walk around at the shops. We passed a little area while we were driving here that looked kinda cool.” Conrad offers.

We all agree and part ways to get ready.

I decide to take a quick shower before we go, I kiss Alyssia and hop into the bathroom.

Once I am done I walk out to see Alyssia only halfway done changing.

She’s unaware that I have walked out because her back is turned to me but I see that she’s wearing my flannel but hasn’t yet put on pants.

She bends down to step into her shorts, and I bit my lip to refrain from saying something.

Damn she’s got the perfect body though.

She wiggles them up her tanned legs, tucks in her under shirt and straightens my flannel that is too big for her.

She slips on some black lace up boots and turns to check her reflection in the mirror, catching me staring at her.

I feel slightly creepy until a smirk crosses her face, “How long have you been watching me pervert?” She giggles.

I bit my lips and lift her onto the bed, “Long enough to know that you are the sexiest little thing.”

I can tell she doesn’t know what to say so I press my lips to hers.

I love the way she makes me feel.

There’s a knock on the door and I reluctantly pull away from Lyssia.

“Hey, are you guys almost ready?” Bri’s voice rings through the door.

I really like Bri, except for the fact that she has interrupted me and Alyssia multiple times.

It’s kinda hard not to just instantly become friends with her though. Same with Conrad. They are both just very easy going, nice people who know how to have a good time.

“Yeah, one minute!” Alyssia calls back, a blush rising on her face.

I love how easily she blushes. It shows a sign of innocence that I love about her. “We will be downstairs.” They tell us.

Alyssia fixes her makeup in the mirror and turns to me, “Do I look alright?”

Alright? She looks much better than alright.

“You are beautiful.” I tell her honestly. “My favorite part is the flannel.” I tease.

She looks down and bites her lip. “I can take it off?” She offers.