Chapter Eighteen

Jesse’s POV:

The next morning I woke to an empty bed and a head-splitting migraine. I sat up and slowly got up out of bed holding my hand to my eyes attempting to block out the miniscule amount of sunlight shining in through the windows. I rounded the corner out of the bedroom and ran smack into someone. I cleared my vision as I saw Bri bounce back from running into my shirtless chest. “Oh, hey!” She spoke.. Loudly. My brain shuttered.

“Calm the fuck down.” I snapped, angry at myself for drinking so much but also pissed at her for basically shouting when she knew I was hung-over.

She put her hand up and did that whole cat looking thing girls do when they are mocking you for being angry. “Someone obviously has an attitudeee.” She said pulling out the last syllable but also laughing.

I walked past her and into the bathroom the room over. I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face. I found some Advil and popped a couple into my mouth to silence this hangover a little bit when suddenly before I could even swallow the tiny pills I felt my stomach twist into a knot. I quickly went to the toilet before I began to endlessly puke. Goddamn hangovers. Once I was done I grabbed a couple more Advil and found an unused toothbrush under the sink and brushed my teeth.

Once I was finished in there I walked downstairs to find the house spotless. I saw a maid walk out the door. Must be nice to have a maid to clean up after you. Alyssia was curled up in a tiny ball in the corner of the big couch. She was resting her head on the armrest, her eyes taking long blinks like she was trying not to fall asleep. She was just wearing my sweater from yesterday which hung largely on her smaller figure. Despite my killer hangover my heart fluttered and my breath caught in my throat.

Her head turned in my direction and I cleared my throat trying to throw her off of the fact I was staring. “Hi” She spoke in a very tired voice, running her fingers through her hair.

“I like your shirt. Where’d you get it?” I grinned at her as I walked to the couch about to lean down and kiss her.

She began to lean in but then backed away, as if she changed her mind. “Well, I thought after what happened last night, you could spare your shirt for me.” She turned her body away from mine and crossed her arms, obviously upset.

I racked my brain trying to remember last night but basically came up blank. All I recalled was hanging out Lyssa for a little bit and then waking up this morning. I sat down on the couch by her feet. “What happened last night Lyssa?” I asked, almost afraid of the answer. I knew that when I got drunk I lost my temper extremely easy. What if I hurt her on accident?

Her eyes locked with mine and began to tear up. I must have done something bad. Oh God. I gently pulled her by her shoulders and brought her body to mine and held onto her tight, knowing it might be the last time she lets me.

She looked defeated and started to let the tears fall. “Jess, you punched one of my best friends in the face for no reason. Then I had to find you piss drunk and take you home. You scared the shit out of me. I didn’t know where you were and I- I-“ She couldn’t finish and she fell into me.

I gripped her as tight as I could without harming her as the events of last night came back to me. I saw Alyssia with another guy looking way to friendly. With the alcohol in my system adding jealous must of made me snap. I finally remembered all of it and felt terrible.  “I am so sorry Alyssia. I shouldn’t have drank. I know it does that to me. God, I am so sorry.. I am just so sorry. I won’t do it again.” I felt disgusted with myself to have not have trusted her and to have freaked out like that in front of her. And that I even drank in the first place. I dug my head into the crook of her neck and she wrapped her legs around my torso.

After a while, she pulled her head up and looked into my eyes, “Promise me. Promise me you won’t drink like that again.”

I traced the tear tracks on her face with my thumb and she leaned into my hand, “I promise.”

She laid back and pulled me with her so I was lying between her and the back of the couch. We faced each other and she tangled our legs together as I subconsciously rubbed my hand in a circle on her back, coaxing her to comfort.

After a long time of us just lying like that, occasionally talking, Bri and Conrad walked in and suggested we watch a movie.

Alyssia’s POV:

 Right as Jesse and I began to sit up to help pick out a movie, the thunder roared outside. I jumped and fell into Jess. He put his hand on my thigh and let his thumb rub comforting circles before I realized that his shirt that I was wearing was riding up and showing my scars that are just below the hem of my underwear. I jumped to pull the shirt down and got up, pretending to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

Bri came in after me, sensing that something had just happened. “Dude, what was that about?” She questioned. I explained that my shirt was riding up and she understood and said she thought I should tell him about them. I brushed off her comments and grabbed the chips from the cupboard and some cans of soda for all of us.

When I joined the rest of them in the living room they were arguing on which scary movie to watch. There was quiet thunder in the background but not loud enough to block out there insistent yelling toward one another. I sat back on the couch and waited until they finished yelling to add my input.

Finally Conrad turned around and asked me what I wanted to watch, I suggested they play a game of rock, paper, scissors and winner gets to choose.

Finally, Conrad ended up winning and chose Cabin in the Woods. He put it on while Bri turned of all the lights in the house. It was pitch black and I curled into Jesse. He pulled my legs onto his lap and put one arm around my back and rested the other on my legs. The movie came on and about 10 minutes into it I heard Bri giggling and whispering to Conrad, but since it was so dark I could tell what exactly was going on. After another ten minutes of that Bri went silent for a little bit. Then a loud moan came from the other side of the room “Conrad!” I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw it in their direction. “Get a room guys.” I laughed as Jesse tried to stifle a laugh as he paused the movie.

“I am seriously going to kill you guys. It was getting good!” Bri retorted back.

“So was the movie! Go upstairs you whores.” I reached over to the other side of Jesse and grabbed another pillow and pegged it in their direction.

“Owww” I heard Conrad speak in a whiney voice. I then saw to figures get up from the direction that I threw the pillows in and walk up the stairs.

Once they were gone Jesse and I began snickering. I looked at him laugh as the light from the TV shined on his face. He was so beautiful. There was something about him that just drew me to him. It made it difficult to keep my eyes off. Then suddenly I was torn from my trance when he gently whispered something into my ear, “You know, I could make you sound like.”

My face flushed and I grabbed the remote and played the movie not knowing how to respond. I felt Jesse’s hand slowly fall down to my very lower backside, teasing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON’T hate me ok.

I am so sorry I made y’all wait. I am terrible I know.

This hasn't been my favorite chapter. I have kinda been out of it lately, but I'll be better,  I promise.

But since I am finalllly on summer break like the most of you I will be able to write more!

Don’t forget I love to talk to my readers so inbox me!

Also, if you find any good wattpad books that you think I should read, let me know, cause there are so many basically like written porn stories on here and it’s hard to find a good story that is enjoyable.

Don’t forget to vote and comment.(:

Also I have literally every social networking site.. So just message me for my username or whatever if you want!

-Emily