Little One - Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader

Start from the beginning

"No, Speedy Gonzales, stay away from her," Tony said.

You rolled your eyes at Tony. The whole team treated you like a little sibling- it made sense, though. But it was weird, seeing that Tony was one of the most protective. You wouldn't really expect that.

"I just met the guy; calm down, Stark." You smiled at Tony.

Tony just rolled his eyes. "You've got training with Steve in an hour!" He yelled as he walked away with the twins following behind him.

---

"Come on, Steve, catch me if you can!" You yelled, teleporting all over the room.

"Little one, you're really testing me with these abilities." Steve rolled his eyes as you hung from the ceiling.

"How come?" You smirked.

"You can't always rely on your teleportation; you know that, right?" He asked, and you teleported back to the ground.

"But it's how I fight." You argued slightly.

"Yes, but what if we're in a place and someone can block your mind powers? What if you can't teleport? What then, you'll need hand-in-hand combat." Steve said.

You groaned. "I guess you have a point there. You old, wise man." You joked.

At least with being the youngest, you could make jokes about everyone being old. Especially Steve, he was frozen for years.

"Lady Y/N, The Vision has requested you to the living quarters." Thor walked into the training room.

You looked back at Steve. "Let me go early today, and tomorrow we can start that combat shit." You smiled.

Steve nodded and smiled. "Only if you stop with the rude language."

"It's so much fun, though!" You smiled as you walked out with Thor.

"What's up, hammer guy?" You asked him.

"Will you stay away from the fast one?" Thor asked you.

"What?" You asked back, actually confused.

"The blue male. Stark has said he is trouble. Stay away from him, please, Little One." Thor asked.

Believe it or not, Thor was also very protective of you. It's like you were his sister, and it's pretty awesome to have a god treat you like a sister.

"I said, like two words to him. Tony already told him not to mess with me. Don't worry. I'm good." You smiled as you two approached where Vision was. "Catch ya later!"

"Ah, welcome, Little One." Vision said as you entered where he was- a random room.

"What's up, Vision?" You asked. You noticed the girl from earlier standing behind Vision.

"Have you met Wanda yet?" Vision asked.

"Briefly. Tony cut it short, though." You answered.

"Well, I thought that since you both are around the same age, you'd make good friends. I felt that I'd properly introduce you." Vision explained.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N, but everyone around here calls me Little One." You shook her hand.

"Wanda. It is nice to meet you." She smiled, and shook your hand timidly. "Do not worry; I will not call you little, considering I am younger than my brother and know how it feels." She smiled.