p1

Tina arrived at their house late...
She was carrying her shoulder bag and went directly to the sofa...aom was at the kitchen...
Preparing the food when she heard tina...
She place the bowl of soup at the table and went to tina...she kiss her on the forehead...tina looks so tired and pale...

"How's work hon?"

"Same...im so tired..."

Aom gave her a head massage

"Did something happen today?"

"Well..no changes ...the pressure is still there..dad keeps on giving me lots of work...and worst..its all in a rush..."

"Oh...hmm..maybe dad just trying to trained you..to become better..."

"Im already better..i think his not training me...but he wants me to be in hell..."

"Hmmm..relax hon...i cooked something that could make you feel better...your favorite anyway...lets eat?"

"Hmm..ok hon..ill just change my clothes then well eat..ok?"

Aom nodded with a smile...
Tina marched to their room pulling her two feet..like she cant carry it anymore...

After 5 minutes..tina still didnt went out of their room..so aom checked her...and knowing tina was already sleeping...still wearing her uniform and shoes...aom just shook her head...and manage to take off tina's shoes...and put a pillow on tina's head..aom has no choice but to eat alone again..it wasnt the first time tina sleep without eating aom's recipe for her..but instead of getting mad..aom just understand how tough tina's day...

Sometimes tina would woke up in the middle.of the night...and felt disappointed ..she just remember that she didnt took her dinner with aom when her stomach began to complain...

"Hmmm..are you hungry hon?"

Aom woke up after she felt tina moved...

"Ahmm..yeah..but ill just get into the kitchen ok...dont bother..just sleep again hon..."

"No...ahmm.i will go with you hon..."

Aom so patience prepared the table again for tina
And even she look so sleepy..she will stay at the table..watching tina eat..that's how she loved tina...

"Hon..im sorry"

"For what hon?"

"For missing the dinner with you again..its the 3rd night "

"Hmmm.its ok hon..i understand...i love you"

Tina holds aom

"I love you too..dont get tired of me..ok"

"I promise..."

That was them two months ago...

"Hon!!!!can you please make athena stop crying...i cant concentrate here!"

"Im cooking hon...please...if you dont.mind..check her first.."

"..im busy here..."

Tina has nothing to do..but to just checked athena ...but still she cant able to make her stop...
Then aom...will run to them...

"Why she still crying?"

"I dont know..ask her"

Then tina walked out...