"You're adorable," I told her while giving her cheek a kiss.

"Okay good, you're not mad. Do you want chicken or beef burgers?" she asked while heading to the kitchen.

"Both," I replied. Lauren looked over her shoulder, I grinned in response. What? I wanted both. Was it a sin to want both types of meat? I didn't think so. Heading to the kitchen, I asked, "Want any help?" 

"Take these to the backyard," she handed me the meat. Well this was easy. "What else do you know how to do?" she asked me.

"I know how to look cute," I shrugged innocently, while batting my eyelashes.

"Yes you do," she cupped my face and kissed my lips, slipping her tongue in, but quickly slipped it back out. Okay, what was that? Was she just teasing me? God, Lauren loved to do that. It left me wanting more. I would've gripped her waist to keep kissing her, but I was holding the meat. Damn it. "Take the meat out," she pointed towards the backyard. When I turned around, she slapped my ass. I turned around, giving her a look, but she just shrugged with a smirk.

I looked her up and down while biting my lower lip, "Don't take too long to come outside," I then turned back around and headed out.

I walked to the grill, it had been getting hot. It seemed about ready to put the meat on, though, I wasn't going to do it. I was just going to put the meat on the table and wait for Lauren to do everything else.

Letting my eyes wander around the yard, I caught a glimpse of the homemade swing near the hammock; Lauren put the swing in a few days ago. Well I helped. We got a hold of a flat rectangular piece of wood and some rope, we hung it down from the tree, and ta da! A swing was created! Wanting to swing for a bit, I walked to it. I put some weight on it before sitting down completely, just to make sure that it was still safe. That way I wouldn't fall on my ass.

Sitting down, I began swinging my legs back and forth, catching a little bit of a drift. I didn't want the complete swing experience, just wanting to move a bit.

A smile was formed inevitably when I saw Lauren walk out with hamburger buns, and condiments. I watched her walk, ah, she had a nice ass.

She looked in the other direction, apparently looking for me. She looked in the corner of the yard where I was, "Oh, there you are," she smiled. "Come here Camzi," she waved me over.

Hopping off the swing, I jogged to her.

"Need me for something?" I was ready to do anything.

"I need you to pass me the meat and anything else I ask for." she replied. Though, she was already placing meat on the grill on her own. That was supposed to be my job, and she was taking it from me. How rude. Actually, no. I didn't want to do anything, therefore, it didn't matter to me.

"Okay," I answered simply. I stood behind her, and slipped my arms around her stomach area.

"Are you going to stay there until I finish?" she chuckled. 

"Why do you ask?" I rested my head on the back of her shoulder. Since she was a few inches taller than me, that's what happened.

"Because I want you to," she turned to the side, and put her forehead against mine, waiting for a kiss. My lips pressed on hers. Her mouth opened, which made me feel her hot breath, exciting me. Her tongue entered my mouth, and she twirled it around.

Though I wanted to continue kissing her, the heat from the grill was beginning to bother me. Our lips parted, and we stepped back from the grill.

"I'll let you finish while I sit on the swing," I released her.