--> Be Dave Strider

You are Dave Strider and you just got yourself into some deep shit.

   I guess I should start from the beginning.

   I left in the middle of the day to go clear my head and possibly bring back some food. I headed away from the humans for once since I really felt like being alone ( that and their big rolling things make me feel like coughing). I went to the normal hunting spot where Bro,D, and sometimes Dirk went. My hunting instincts immediately kicked in once I smelt a bird of some kind. I perched on a tree branch as I landed as silently as I could. I tucked my wings in and layed my eyes on the prey. It was an unusually large bird but I wasn't about to let this chance slip away. If I caught this I would have boasting rights for at least three days, and that was a lot of days to me.

   I slowly closed in on the oblivious bird which was now cleaning its feathers. It was so blissfully unaware of what was about to happen. This would be almost too easy.

   I was now one tree away from it. It still had yet to notice my presence, although I could tell it was getting ready to fly away based on it's body language.

   Finally the bird raised it's head. It looked around for a moment and then... 

*SNAP*

...

...

Well Shit.

   Looks like in the process of trying to catch the bird you failed to notice that there was some kind of rope like trap waiting for you. Who the hell even placed traps this far out in the woods? You guessed maybe some humans still hunted animals out here. Off topic though, this trap had managed to get your entire wingspan into the trap. Even though it was still extremely uncomfortable. I tried to squirm around but it seemed to only make you feel more uncomfortable. Trying to ignore the increasing pain in my wings, I looked around trying to see how I could get out. The closing was obviously at the top meaning that the trap must be attached to a tree branch. So maybe if you squirmed around enough you could break the branch. That should be how that works right?

   You began to move around more this time trying to shift your weight so the branch would break faster.

After about a few minutes of moving around more you succeeded in making your wings even tighter hung in the net and the branch was not even close to breaking. Sighing you decided to wait, eventually Dirk or someone would notice you weren't there.

After a few minutes of waiting you heard some shifting in the bushes. You turned your head the best you could in the direction of the sound. More shifting was heard and you saw the bushes move a bit. Squinting you tried to get a closer look before something jumped out of the bushes at you. Startled you moved and heard a snap as the branch broke and you fell to the forest floor with a thump. Groaning you began to move again figuring that since you were on the floor now it would be easier to get out. Your efforts were stopped as you heard a voice speak to you.

" AC thinks that you aren't going to get out even if you try. She trusts Equius craftsmanship " A voice says to me. I look up and see a very young girl. She appears to be around 10 or 12. I notice something odd. she has a tail behind her and ears on top of her head. She's just like me. Her voice seems very childlike and she seems to roll her r's whenever she can. I hear another voice from behind me this one very different than the girl's.

" Nepeta we mustn't play around. We need to eat and as the humans would say don't play with your food. " A man says I look over to see...