--> Be Dave Strider

~~~ Dave's P.O.V ~~~

   You are Dave Strider and you just witnessed the most unfair and one-sided beat down of your life. Don't get me wrong I've fought slightly handicapped people before but not like what just happened a few minutes ago. You and your brothers fought with honor, if an enemy was willing to lay down his weapons and surrender you would leave him.

   It had been a few minutes since that blue eyed kid had gotten beaten up. His breathing was ragged and he was bleeding from multiple spots, mostly his ankle. He had closed his eyes but he was still breathing. Your brothers were just watching him from above, waiting for him to get up and leave. It seemed apparent that that wasn't going to happen. You were the first one to move from your spot. You carefully calculated your movements making them as quiet as possible. The kid didn't move. You were well aware that your brothers were staring at you like you were crazy, you didn't stop moving near the kid though. You were finally standing, more like crouched, in front of him. You stayed like this for a while, examining the kid's wounds and his body structure. His wounds were pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as you thought they were. The blood is what made it kind of hard to look at, the blood was everywhere. While looking at him you also got a better look at his face. He had some square glasses on and his hair was pitch black. He also had two teeth sticking out from under his lip.

   Just as you were looking at him, his eyes opened. You barely had anytime to register what was happening before he screamed in fear. You stumbled back falling and landing on your ass while staring at the kid whose eyes were wide open in fear. He grasped for a handhold on the tree as he looked at you. He said something in a weird language you couldn't really understand, but you were guessing he didn't want you to hurt him. So you backed off into the shadows. Your brothers were watching the kid. You retreated up to your tree watching the kid. He managed to get up but he had to lean on the tree for support. He yelled into the night with despair in his voice. He stopped after a while, but soon someone came. It was the woman who came through here a lot. She put an arm over the kids shoulder and helped him walk out of the clearing.

- Time skip brought to you by Cringy homestucks -

   You on the other hand would be getting the scolding of a lifetime. Currently your older bro, Bro, (yeah I just said his name was Bro instead of Broderick FIGHT ME) was pacing in a circle muttering things under his breath.

" Dude chill, He'll probably just forget about it. " that was a partial lie, part of you believed that and part of you believed that it was bullshit. Bro turned on his heel and looked at you long and hard. it kind of made you uncomfortable, until he sighed and turned away.

" here is the plan, we wait here and continue on with our lives. Whenever the human comes around, IF he comes around, we stay as silent as possible. Got it. " It was more a demand than a question but you nodded you head nonetheless. Bro seemed satisfied with this and turned his back before he went back into his tree. It was Dirk's time to be lookout so he simply perched himself on a branch and stared out at the forest. D went off into the forest, you assumed to get food, while you went into your tree to take a nap.

   If there was one thing that would haunt your dreams it was the cruel laugh of the woman as she beat the kid senseless. Or maybe it was the cold and unfeeling eyes of the man behind her, as he simply watched. Nothing more than a spectator as the spider trapped the fly in it's web of deceit and lies. No, you knew what would haunt you. It would be the despair and fear filled eyes of the boy. Orbs of blue that were afraid, afraid to go back, afraid of what was to come...

afraid to be left alone and rot.