Introductions

~~~ ??? P.O.V ~~~

The wind flowing through your blonde hair and your pitch black wings felt amazing. Your wings had long since healed but you were still missing  a few feathers. Normally you didn't fly during the day since you were really noticeable , but you were in a hurry. Your Brothers were hanging around the Bay area and lets just say you are all supposed to be there at a certain time. Why? well for starters apparently your brothers found another group of banished avians, except their wings haven't grown back. So you all ended up arguing over whether you should steal from them or help them out. At first you were going to just wait it out until Dirk, Bro, and D decided, but D practically bribed you to be on his side. So here you are flying as fast as your wings will take you to the area where this crippled group is.

...

Holy shit.

You were able to get to the little burrow where the other group is, your Brothers already waiting for you, and you all decide to search it together. As you're all searching what do you find? A crippled group of avians? Dead bird bodies? CANNIBALS? Nope. You find the group but they are more animal than they are human. You find two of the avians hunched over a corpse, what seems to be another member of their group. They have this white foamy stuff pouring out of their mouths, Bro and D push in front of you and Dirk as they unsheathe their swords. You and Dirk are practically frozen on the spot, just staring into those things' eyes.

You are Dave Strider and holy shit are you freaking the fuck out.

~~~ ??? P.O.V ~~~

...

-Run Faster!-

...

Turn left..

Right

Right

Left

C'mon your almost there

almost...

-RRIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG!-

Shit, you are so dead.

You are brown haired nerd who goes to Sburb High. You were also just late for class. You may be thinking," But you weren't late!? The bell barely rang". Well according to Mr. Slick the definition of late is not being in your seat before the bell, and trust me you don't want to be late to Mr. Slick's class. Last time a kid was late to his class he got a detention and he had to stay for one hour after school, The whole week. Nobody has been late to his class more than once. To describe Mr. Slick, you would say he is that one really shady guy in all the crime shows and movies. He has an eye patch covering one of his eyes and he always wears this really dark jacket. Not to mention he always has one of those huge cigars with him. He also has this really big knife collection, but you are the only one who knows about that. One time a teacher sent you up to the teacher's lounge room and you saw him with this big box of just different knives. He never saw you, or at least you hope he didn't. You really don't know why the district let someone as shady as him be even ten feet near the school.

Regardless you walk in and everything goes silent. You are seriously reconsidering. Maybe you should just skip school today...yeah that sounds like a great idea. You turn around reaching for the doorknob hoping that Slick hasn't seen you, but something nobody expected it was totally not forseen by anybody at all, turns out he had.

"Egbert, where might you be going?" you flinched hearing his raspy voice. You swear he has that cigar in his mouth like 24/7 when he isn't at the school.

"To my seat sir" another weird thing he made you all call him sir, after saying that though you moved straight to your seat in a blink of an eye.

"Well Mr. Egbert, why were you late?" He said in the most cold voice.

"I woke up late s-sir" You silently cursed to yourself, you just had to stutter at the last second.

Slick laughs, more of a maniacal giggle really, and says "Where have I heard that excuse before. Detention for the rest of the week and School on Sunday"

You sigh to yourself as class finally starts.

You are John Egbert, and you're really regretting staying up so late to play the full version of Sburb.