--> Be Dave Strider

You cannot be Dave Strider right now, because Dave Strider is being beaten to a pulp!

--> Be Dirk Strider

   You are Dirk Strider and you just had a heart attack. Not literally but you saw something that proves that the human didn't just forget about it.

   You just witnessed a surprisingly attractive human, you assumed he was male, try to climb your older Bro's tree. He did end up falling but still. He had muttered some things in that language of his before he left and you were beginning to worry. Obviously you weren't going to show it though. You were currently on lookout waiting for Dave or one of your older bros to get back.

-Timeskip brought to you by boosted bass-

   It was nearly sundown and there was still no sign of Dave. Bro and D had already come back but Dave was still out. You wondered what the little runt could've gotten himself into this time.

   Your thoughts were interrupted by a rustling from the bushes in the direction of the human civilization. You quickly retreated into the shadows as you tucked your wings in as far in they could go. You could tell your older brothers had done the same thing. By the time the two humans appeared, the clearing was as silent as it possibly could've been. The humans looked around for a bit, they looked up the trees and around some of the stumps. You recognized one of them as the one Dave had gotten close to on that night. You silently cursed to yourself.

   The two humans began to speak to each other, and then the handsome one started trying to climb the tree again. Except this time it was your tree! You became very tense as he climbed, and there were no signs he would fall this time.

   He just kept climbing, and climbing. The other human was just watching. There was so much tension in the air, you were almost feeling crushed by it.

   Finally just as the human was about to see you a sound rang out from the forest. To be specific a scream. Birds flew into the air as the sound triggered them and the noise kept replaying over and over in your head. It took you about two seconds to recognize it. It was Dave's scream, no doubt. The mixture of a human scream and a birds screech was enough to assure you it was him, your question now was

" what could make Dave scream like that? "

   the humans had heard the noise too but, from what you knew, there senses weren't nearly as heightened as yours. Regardless the sound attracted their curiosity, and the handsome human male retreated from your tree. Both humans went into the forest, at a reasonable pace, towards the direction of Dave's scream. Not long after your brothers went as well, but instead you all took to the skies.