TVD|Care

C H A P T E R  N I N E-
C A R E

-Marco-

Everything passed by like blur.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was the case. I've been used to forgetting the time passing by. My time mostly occupied reading and reading only.

In the world of fantasies, the time stops in reality. You're thrown into their delusional world in which you see and feel. You imagine, you feel every fiber of emotion. The scenery, the dialogue, you become one with the story.

That you forget time passing by your fingertips.

But it changed.

"That's not how you do it!" I scowled immediately, my eyes narrowing by the sight unfolding infront of me.

Who knew that this woman would be so dumb and stubborn?

She turned her head, her eyes flushing with anger as she gritted her teeth. "Wanna die?"

I sighed.

I sat back to my seat, eyeing her. I watched in amusement as she struggled in doing it. She clearly said to mind my own business, but she clearly looks like she needs my help.

She finally let go of the paintbrush, looking at my direction and scratched the nape of her neck."What are you wating for?"

"Exactly what, Butterfly?" I gave her a pointed look and she looks at me frustrated. "--don't act like you don't know! Help me will you?"

"You forgot something," I tell her and she turns beet red from anger. She looks like those teapots that would boil and blow a fuse but I wasn't gonna let her get her way that easy. "Diaz, just fu-kin help me. You bastard."

"Say please, first," I say too amused. I never thought I could say this, but I enjoy watching her struggle. Am I a sadist? Probably.

I thought she was all but a warfreak, but if you look deep enough you can see she's cute to make fun off. "P-ple-please."

Then she lets out her tongue. "Gross. That was disgusting, now help me you idiot."

I stood up from my seat and grabbed her paintbrush. "Didn't I tell you to always lighten the base? This is too dark to add layers."

"How the hell was I supposed to know?" she screeches and I wanted to pull off my hair. "--I told you before. You never listen."

"Well I'm sorry, if you're better and mighty than me," she sarcastically replies and I flick her forehead. "--shush. Now get a new canvas and do it all over again."

"But this is my most prettiest drawing," she rambles. "--well it's  your fault you're stupid."

"Wanna die, Diaz?" she taunts. "--if I die, then who's gonna handle your stupidity?"

"I'm not stupid. You're the stupid one!" she raises her voice and snatches her paintbrush from my hold. "--You're damn annoying."

"Can you leave? You're making me conscious," she says and grabs a clean canvas. "--I need to watch over you. You can be a dunce sometimes."

Her eyes narrowed at me. "I want to pinch you to death, but I need to get a really high grade first."

///

"Marco," I pause and turn around. "What do you want?"

"Aren't you too cold to me?" she says with a pout and strolls closer, her heels clicking. "--I swear you like to give Star special treatment."

"Go straight to the point, weirdo," I gave her a pointed look and she smiles. "--isn't it nice? You're being soft around Star, isn't that cute?"

"What do you mean? I don't give a damn," I crossed my brows and she crosses her arms. "I see. So are you starting to warm up to Star, Diaz?"

"Or have you already..fallen for her?" she clicks her tongue. I snicker. "What stupid bull is that? Fallen? Are you kidding me?"

"Who knows Diaz, you seem so happy around her."

"So you've been stalking me?" I smirk. She chuckles. "Maybe. But every movement is precious. Every observation counts and the two of you just happened to be my subjects."

"Subject of what? Can you just get to the point? I'm tired of your bull."

"Fine. I'm entering a writing contest and I don't have any experience on love so why not observe people, and it happened that you both caught my attention."

"Just an advice Marco. Don't get too attached," she gives me a pat on the shoulder. "--you never know you'll fall the same way again and this time, you might not get up again."

|Vote and Comment|