TVD|Council

C H A P T E R  F I V E -
C O U N C I L

"Welcome to the guidance's office. I'm Veru, your guidance counsellor," the woman named Veru says too hyped, her mouth smilling so widely that I could feel my cheeks cringe in pain. I'm no expert in fashion but her clothes surely don't go along with each other seeing different  bright colors in one outfit.

She had her dirty blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and she politely led us to our seats while I reluctantly sat down.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Star giving me deathly glares, like it was all my fault why we had to enter this stupid council thing. It's not my fault she's bashit crazy.

"So shall we introduce ourselves?" Veru spoke, her voice a pitch higher than earlier like hellium.

"Let's start with. ." she squinted her eyes as she had a finger up and pretended to be heavily deciding, then her fingers landed on. "You!"

I shrugged, apathetic. "Marco Diaz."

She smiled whilst shooking her head."Can you be a bit more lively?" I stared at her like she was crazy. "Why should I?"

She smiled. "It wouldn't hurt to be lively, Marco."

I sighed. I'm certain this would take a long time before she realizes that she should just give up. "I. Am. Marco. Diaz."

She pointed to her cheeks and widen her cheeks. "Smile."

And I forced a smile. It was extremely hard for me to bring myself to smile, it was like someone took my dignity and played with it. "Marco Diaz."

I heard someone chuckle, I turned to them and glared."Don't ever smile, you look like an abnormal kid or some rapist."

I wanted to push her from her chair but I resisted the temptation. If I would push her, then this lady would insist on scolding me about why we shouldn't harm anyone and before you know it I'll be out of existance.

"How about you dear?" Veru's voice snapped me out from my trance."Star Butterfly," she flashed a toothy-grin.

I blinked. I thought this warfreak couldn't even smile that bright. I couldn't blame herself when all she shows at me is her anger and frowning looks, her smile---it looks innocent yet so wrong.

She's truly a crazy person.

///

We have been in the room for almost an hour. Veru's being annoying herself, she keeps on asking questions that I think serves no relevance to our reason in entering this council thing.

I almost had closed my eyes and discreetly head to sleep when her last words made my eyes snap open in an instance.

"Me and the principal came to a decision," Veru started. "--and we decided that Star should transfer to your section and will be your partner for the rest of the year."

|Vote and Comment|