Scored (Vernon/Hansol)

"Wait, what?" Your jaw dropped, as your friend grimaced. "Sorry, it's just that.. Jeonghan asked me to a duet with him for the test, and I couldn't say no! This is my one chance.." She looked away, scratching the nape of her neck. "But I'm partnered with Choi Hansol! That's probably the worst person I could be partnered with for this test!" You exploded, throwing your hands up in the air. Other students who walked by ignored you, although some gave you strange glances.

You'd been down with a twenty-four hour flu bug, and rested in bed the entire day, missing the music class. Your teacher had given the class a briefing about an upcoming test, where you'd have to work in pairs. Unfortunately for you, your friend decided to ditch you for the love of her life, Yoon Jeonghan.

That left you with Choi Hansol.

Choi Hansol was the only kid in your class who chose an instrument that really stood out. He played the electrical guitar, following his passion for rock music. You, on the other hand, were a violin player, with a love for classical music. You detested rock music, and Hansol detested classical. And of course, you would be partnered with him instead of the dreamy Joshua Hong, who had a preferrence for acoustic guitar strumming, and was good at plucking at heartstrings. Groaning, you left your friend behind, and proceeded to look for Hansol.

Despite being a Saturday, you found Hansol in the music room, practising, having followed the familiar chords of the electric guitar.

"Huh, yeah. We do have to work together. Great timing, I was gonna look for you." Hansol grinned, putting his guitar back on its stand. "I have absolutely no clue what we're going to do together, Hansol." You sighed, slumping on a nearby couch. "Well, I was thinking we could do a rock cover of Nate Smith's Let It Go. It sounds pretty sweet, and his chords are amazing."

"Hansol, no! I won't do a rock cover!"

"Then what, are we going to do some lame classic song, like Canon in D?"

"At least you know what Canon in D is, come on! I can't play any other kind of rock instrument!"

"I really don't think this is going to work out."

"Neither do I!"

Standing up and turning on your heel, you left Hansol by himself in the music room. Face burning red, and heart beating at a speed faster than a whole bar of semi-quavers, to say you were mad would be an understatement. Hansol made you angry in ways you never felt before, pushing all the wrong buttons, or in this case, wrong keys. Slamming the door to your dorm room, you threw yourself on the bed. So many things did not go your way today, and you had to practise for the test! After lying there in self pity for a good half an hour, you decided to source for a song you and Hansol could perform together.

"Hansol, Hansol, Hansol!" You called out for him as soon as you saw him walking down the hallway, guitar strapped to his back. He turned around, and rolled his eyes. "What do you want now?" As you approached him, his eyes widened. Locking eyes with you, he noticed there was a bright spark there he hadn't seen earlier in the day. "I found a song we can play together, come on!" You nearly whacked him with your violin case out of excitement, but Hansol didn't mind this time. As long as you could get the test song ready for performing.

After dragging him back into the practise room, you pulled out your violin, and some sheet music. Handing a tiny stack of sheet music to Hansol, you rested your violin on your shoulder. "Want to try?" You smiled at him, and he grinned right back. "Love to."

Playing through the song once gave you both chills, the song mashed classical and rock together into one musical masterpiece. You definitely had to give credit to whoever made this. You began to pack up, and Hansol did too. "So, practise tomorrow?" He spoke, while sliding his guitar back into its case. "Definitely." He walked you back to your dorm room, then headed in the opposite direction to go back to his. "Not courteous to let a lady walk back to her room by herself, right? Something Joshua told me a while back, but I never had to opportunity to take up his advice on it."