Third Time's the Charm (Jeonghan)

"Mina's cheating on you, Jeonghan! Can't you see?" You yelled at him, exasperated. "I know you're just jealous I'm spending more time with her! I know you're my best friend, and I should be spending time with you, but can't you understand? I love her!" Jeonghan yelled back at you. You had had about enough, and walked away from him. "Don't blame me for not telling you when you find out!" Leaving him behind, you headed home.

"I take it Jeonghan didn't listen to what you had to say?" Your mom was comforting you, as you tried not to sob. "Mom, I've tried to tell him, but he won't listen!" "He clearly doesn't deserve your time. You know what? Invite that Seungkwan boy over next week, I bet you he'll make you feel a lot better. I know he's been busy recently." Your mom smiled, patting your back. "You mean, Boo Seungkwan?" You looked up at her. "The one and only. Your other best friend has been spending a lot more time with you." Smiling, you texted Seungkwan.

"Hello girl! There's a party tonight and obviously, you're coming with me." You rolled your eyes at your other best friend, and he smacked you. "Yah! Listen to me and come! I'll even dress you up, come on." You wanted to stab Seungkwan, but after he gave you that long pep talk about him being the only and bestest friend in your life, you didn't have much choice. "Fine, I'll go." "Yes! Time to get dressed!" Seungkwan pulled you towards the closet, and you couldn't help but mentally cringe.

Dressed up nicely, you walked down the stairs, with Seungkwan by your side. Your mom nodded in approval, and you smiled. "Thanks, diva Boo." He kissed your cheek. "You're welcome, best friend. Now, shall we head out?"

You and Seungkwan entered the party, and you both had nearly no room to move around. Seungkwan was scowling at a few people who bumped into him. "Let's go talk to some friends of mine, c'mon." Pulling you over to his friends, Seungkwan introduced them. "So, this is Soonyoung, and this is Hansol, and-" Nodding your head, while smiling and waving, you tried to remember their names.

Jeonghan was leaning against a wall, and he saw you being surrounded by boys. He felt guilty for yelling at you, but who could blame him? The accusations you were conveying made him very angry. He decided to go find Mina, to take his mind off his problems. Mina always made him happy when he felt sad, with hugs and kisses. However, this time, Mina wasn't going to make him happy.

His jaw dropped as he stepped into a pink bedroom, and found Mina lying on the bed, with a random guy. To Jeonghan, Mina was clearly sober. If she was drunk, she would have just fallen asleep. He bit his lip, then yelled, "We're over, Mina." Not giving her a chance to react, Jeonghan left the room immediately. Storming out the party, he jumped on his motorcycle and drove off.

You did not notice this, and were having the time of your life with Seungkwan and his friends. Finally, at a later hour, Seungkwan escorted you back home. "Did you have fun, girl?" "I definitely did, thanks Seungkwan. You're the best." You hugged him tightly and went back inside your house. Seungkwan smiled, and walked home.

The next day, Jeonghan was keeping a look out for you. He wanted to apologize for being such a jerk, when you were looking out for him. You walked in at that moment, and made eye contact with him. Seungkwan appeared by your side, and glared at Jeonghan. "Come on, let's go to class!" He pulled you towards your class and past Jeonghan. Clenching his fist, Jeonghan tried not to punch something.

Try 1, failed.

Later that day, you were eating lunch with Seungkwan and his friends. By then, news of Jeonghan and Mina's breakup had reached the ears of about, well, everyone. Seungkwan was annoyed at Jeonghan, and didn't want to let him anywhere near you. Best friends don't let their best friends get hurt like that, after all. You stood up to put your tray away, and Jeonghan wanted to catch you to talk to you before Seungkwan got in his way again. However, Seungkwan's sixth sense kicked in, and he kicked Hoshi under the table. "Ow, what the heck?" Seungkwan glared at him, and using telepathy, Hoshi got the message. "I'll put that away for you, I need to go put mine away too."

Try 2, failed.

Finally, after you arrived home, you had just thrown your bag down when the bell rang. You walked over to open the door, and saw Jeonghan staring there. He put his hand on the door so you couldn't close it. He said, "Just a while, please." You relented, and let him in.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you when you were telling me the truth. I was blinded by my love for her. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but I just want us to be friends again. Can I ask for that?"

Hugging him tightly, you smiled. "You can ask for it. I forgive you, Jeonghan."