Don't Love You No More (S.Coups/Seungcheol)

"You're coming back late again? Okay, okay, yeah. Bye." You hung up, and picked up a plate full of food. Tossing the food in the bin, you sighed and put the empty plate in the sink. Seungcheol had been coming back late for nearly a month, and frankly, you were pissed. You had throw away way too many dinners for it to be considered trivial. Sitting down in your chair, shoulder slumped, you began to eat.

"Honey, I'm home! Sorry I'm so late today, the meeting took forever and-" Seungcheol noticed you fast asleep on the couch. Smiling to himself, he put down his briefcase and picked you up. Carrying you upstairs to your shared bedroom, he put you down on the bed. Kissing your forehead, Seungcheol left to go get showered.

The next day, you were making breakfast downstairs. Sighing to yourself, you placed two plates of Seungcheol's favourite food on the table. "Hey, good morning." Seungcheol came down the stairs, and gave you a hug. "Sorry for leaving you by yourself yesterday." He frowned, hugging you tightly. "It's fine." You let go of him, and said you would go back up to put some clothes in their drawers. He bit his lip, worried about you. You hadn't been yourself in the past few days, and he didn't know what to think.

He headed back up to look for you, only to find you zipping up a full luggage. "Babe, what's going on?" You turned around, shocked, but explained yourself. "There's no point in hiding it anymore, now that you've caught me. Seungcheol, I don't know but you just don't have time for me anymore. I'm tired of waiting for you everyday, throwing away several dinners because you have to prioritize work. I.. I'm done with waiting. If I have to do this our entire relationship, there isn't a relationship. I'm leaving." Lifting up your luggage, you pushed past him and walked down the stairs.

Seungcheol was in a state of shock, he never imagined you would pack up and leave him, just like that. Shaking himself out of it, he ran downstairs, and grabbed your wrist. "Babe, you don't have to do this. Please, I can make more time for you, I promise. We don't have to end like this, it's just.. Please. Don't go." You shook your head. "I.. Just don't love you anymore, Seungcheol." You released yourself from his grip, and pulled your luggage, and Seungcheol could only watch you walk away until your figure was no longer visible.

Holding his head in his hands, Seungcheol closed the door and sat down on the couch. The couch you had been sleeping on yesterday, waiting for him. You would never be there again, and this pained him. "I don't know what I did wrong, I.." He shook his head again, and again, trying to wake himself up from this nightmare. You should have noticed it, a voice in his head spoke. If you had paid more attention, you wouldn't have missed it.

Remembering when he arrived home yesterday, only one pair of your footwear was visible at the entrance of the house, your favourite clock wasn't on the side table, jewelry box not on the vanity in your shared room. "Is this what you meant? I'm so, so, sorry. I'm stupid for letting you down, and I know it's too late now. I'm sorry, I must have made you cry many times too. What I wouldn't give for you to come back to me."

Standing up and turning around, Seungcheol noticed the two plates left on the table. The last meal you had prepared for him. He walked over and sat down, picking up his fork and spoon.

"Thank you for the food, I'll eat well."

No one else noticed the clear drops appearing on his plate.

After all, no one else would be there anymore.