Tied Together (S.Coups/Seungcheol)

"Seungcheol, I've had it with you! We're over!" You slammed the door shut, walking out the driveway.

You had fought with your boyfriend, again. You were tired of constantly fighting him, and you wanted to take a break. "Stupid jerk, always picking fights with me over nothing." Storming back home, you ran up to your room and hugged your pillow tightly. He always managed to set you off, with all his insensitive comments.

At Seungcheol's house, he was slumped on the sofa. "Good job, Cheol. You pissed her off again, and you've broke up with her again." Sighing, he picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts. "Hmm, yeah, it's me. Are you free next week? I'd love to take you out again." Seungcheol had a bad habit of trying to date other girls when he broke up with his long time on-off girlfriend.

Packing your bag in the morning, you headed to school. Squeezing through the morning crowd in the hallway, you finally made it to class. When you did, everyone inside turned to stare at you. Raising an eyebrow, you walked to the back and tossed your bag in a seat. A girl with obviously dyed blonde hair strutted over to you. "Seungcheol asked me out on a date again, loser." "Get lost, Sera. If you want my leftovers, I have a whole bag in the dumpster for you." You smiled at her. Sera scoffed and walked away.

After class, you walked out to meet your best friend, bag slung over your shoulder. "Hey, I heard what happened. Not to mention, Sera is telling everyone in school." Rolling your eyes, you walked with your friend to your locker. "Sera always talks big, so." Pulling out a math book, you stuffed it in your bag. Your best friend sighed, hugging you from behind. "Ice cream later, my treat. We'll go to Jun's for cake too." You broke into a smile. "You know how much I love Jun's. Alright, we'll go later."

Heading outside to eat, you pulled out your lunch bag. "Mom made food, so I'll eat whatever she made." Your best friend sat across you, "She made one for me, I'm assuming?" You nodded, handing a box to her.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol was just around the corner, talking to Sera. "Come on, Seungcheol. Flaunt that you have me around you." She smiled, clinging onto his arm. He rolled his eyes, "Sera, stop clinging onto me like that. You should know by now I'm not actually into you that way." "But oppa, you came to me when you needed consolling!" Shrugging her off, he walked out, and into your range of vision. You, however, were distracted by your best friend.

"Shut up, seriously." Rolling your eyes at your best friend, you picked up your fork and spoon. Your best friend laughed, shoving you lightly. "Soonyoung's nice, c'mon. Plus, we'd get discounted food at Jun's." "Soonyoung's just a good friend." Seungcheol's eyes narrowed as he heard your conversation. He remembered fighting with you about Soonyoung before. Sera smacked Seungcheol's arm lightly. "Oppa, come on! Stop looking at that tramp!"

However, Sera was very loud. You looked up and saw her standing there with Seungcheol. Eyes widening, you looked back down at your phone. Your best friend was about to go beat them both up, but you sat her down. "There's a reason you don't touch trash." Smiling, she continued eating. Seungcheol looked away, feeling like an arrow just shot him.

At his house, Seungcheol was thinking about you. He couldn't help but miss you. Even after he tried to talk to you, you gave him the cold shoulder. "I need to stop going back to you if nothing's going to change." You had said. "No matter how many girls I take out on dates, or kiss. I always think about her." He rolled on his back, staring at his ceiling. "Maybe, just maybe. I should learn how to change."

The next morning, you woke up to a bouquet of flowers on the dining table downstairs. "Why do we have so many flowers? It's no one's birthday." Your mother shrugged, placing a plate of pancakes on the table. "It's for you, so I didn't read the card." You raised an eyebrow, untying and picking up the card.

I'll work harder to make you happier.

You placed the card in the front pocket of your bag, and finished eating. Walking out the door, you noticed a motorbike outside. Tilting your head, you thought, Seungcheol..? Shrugging, you continued walking. A hand grabbed your wrist, and spun you around. "Did you get my flowers?" "Seungcheol, you shouldn't have." You stared at him blankly, as he smiled. "I'll talk quickly, so listen, okay?" You nodded, and he held your hands in his.

"I know I'm not the best boyfriend, I've been terrible to you. You know I'm not good with words, but I just wanted to express how much I love you. No matter how many other girls I talk to, you're the only one who can capture my heart like that. I might not always be able to make you happy, but I'm going to try my best to make you feel special." He leaned forward to kiss your forehead. "I really love you, so will you give me another chance?"