Scraped (Mingyu)

"Okay, yeah, I know! I'll be careful this time, promise!" You yelled over to your mom, as you got on your bike. "No more accidents, please!" Your mom sighed out, exasperated. "It'll be the fifth time this month! Knocking over our poor neighbour's son, Chan, was plenty enough!" Rolling your eyes, you placed your right foot on the right pedal of your bike. "Oh, yes, mom. How could I ever forget the two hour lecture you gave me. Besides, it's not my fault they can't hear me ringing my bell!" Groaning, you set off before your mom could nag at you again.

It really wasn't your fault. You'd been ringing your bell, but Chan had his earpieces plugged in and was dancing. He pretty much took up the whole street, and you tried your best to avoid him, but you collided with Lee Chan. He'd come home with a couple of bruises, and a scratch on his hand. His mother had this grudge against you now, and you swore she glared at you every time you passed her house on the way to school.

You also made the mistake of crashing into Hansol Choi, better known as Vernon. He was your school's kingka, basically. The girls that were watching him from across the road has rushed over to help him up, dragging him away before you could apologize. You came home with a lot of bruises that day, those girls were really relentless. You could have sworn you saw Lee Chan's mother smirking as you walked past, bruised, pushing your bike.

Not to mention Choi Seungcheol, and Jeon Wonwoo. Now that did not do any wonders for your reputation in school. These three were in the school's popular clique. All the girls fawned over them, and the boys rolled their eyes when the popular ones appeared in the hallways. You'd run over three of the thirteen most popular boys, and not to mention the cutest ones. Thankfully you had your best friend, who you swore was a guardian angel sent from Heaven, to protect you.

No one in your neighbourhood, or your close friends, really understood how much you loved riding your bike. It was something you did often, when you needed alone time, or you were upset.

Project partner didn't show up? Ride bike. After finishing the project.

Got caught in the rain? Ride bike. When it's not raining.

Got an F on your test? Ride bike. After studying.

This was pretty much your only constant source of entertainment and relaxation, and everyone wanted you to stop doing it. They kept saying you were really gonna knock down someone important to you eventually, and you, being ignorant, did not listen.

So there you were, riding your bike as usual. Making sure to ring your bell on the way, you headed to the park. After cycling around for an hour or two, you decided to head back home, your head cleared of any feelings of anger or sadness. It wasn't too dark outside, but you were pretty sure there'd be some idiot who'd have his earpieces in, or headphones on. On your way home, you saw a puppy dash out, and swerved to avoid it.

But of course, you'd crash right into the person near you. Pulling yourself out of the mess, you stood your bike up, and put the bike stand down. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" You recognized the uniform, it was a kid from your school. Great, more room for rumours about you. You reached your hand out to help the said kid up, and as he faced you, you nearly gasped out loud.

It was Kim Mingyu.

The cutest guy in school. (At least in your opinion.)

He was groaning, clutching his knee. "Do you, by any chance, happen to have a bandage? I think I scraped my knee falling for you. No, I don't mean it romantically. I mean it literally."

A few minutes later, you rushed back to Mingyu's side, a brown paper bag in your hand. "Hey, I got the cleaning solution, some gauze, q-tips, and bandages to go on top." You had helped him move to the bench a few steps away, and parked your bike next to him. Taking out the cleaning solution, you dripped some onto the q-tip you were holding. "This is going to sting." You'd barely touched the q-tip to Mingyu's knee, and he started clenching the bench's handle tightly, eyes squeezed shut. He really isn't very manly, is he.. Sighing, you continued to clean his wound, despite his constant protests.