One more Day

Phil's POV•

I force myself to sit up as I try to catch my breath. I breathe heavily as I look around the darkness that lays upon the room. I sigh as I bring my hand to my head.  I just had another one of my night mares, but this one is different. This one wasn't like the others, and I remember it deeply. Instead of Dan turning on me and hurting me, he stayed by my side as Shane cornered us in a alley. What happened was that Dan and I were walking, holding hands and saying cute things to each other. Everything was perfect as I walked beside the person I loved. This seemed like a normal dream, but then Shane and 7 other guys saw us and cornered us into a alley. Shane and his friends started tormenting Dan and I. His friends attacked me and proceeded to beat me as a few held Dan back. Dan cried for them to stop. Shane looked down at me and smiled. Shane saw how scared I was so he turned his focus towards Dan. His friend held him back as he pulled out a knife and held it to Dans throat. I started crying immediately from the sight and Shane and his friends started laughing. I tried to stop them, but then he slid the knife along Dans neck, making it so blood started oozing out like crazy. They ran off and Dan fell to the ground. I started freaking out and I held him. I was shaking and crying a lot and I was scared for him.

"Dan. I'm so sorry." I cried to him as I held my hands to his neck.

"I....lo-love... yo-" Dan tried to say but he fainted, then died in my arms. I cried and cried as I held Dan closer to me, praying and cursing to the people who took my everything for me, then I woke up.

I sit there holding my chest and breathing heavily. Why did I have to dream that? I felt the tears run down my cheeks from the image of Dan spread across from me as blood stained every where. The sight of watching him die in my arms hurts to the point where I can physically feel my heart start to burn. I get up and climb down from my bed and I run to the bathroom. I walk in and I lean over the sink.

"Come on Phil. It was just a dream." I whisper to myself. I turn on some cold water and splash it into my face. I take a deep breath and look myself in the mirror. My face was almost as pale as the white walls and my eyes were puffy and red. I sigh as I dry off and I walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen so I can get a glass of water. My hands trembling as I reached up to grab a glass from the cupboard. I don't understand why I keep having these type of dreams. It's really scaring me. I poor water into the class and take a drink. I take another deep breath. "1 more day." I say as I take another drink. "1 more day and you will get to see him. 1 more day and everything will be okay." I say to myself, but I don't want to wait another minute. I want to see Dan now. I miss him. I miss his hugs and kisses and I miss the way he held me. I wanted Dan. I can't call him or text him because I know he will be started class soon. I sigh. "1 more day."

Dans POV•

Phil is finally coming home tomorrow and I'm more than excited. I can't stop picturing seeing his cute little smile, hearing his laugh and watching his tongue stick out of his mouth. I can't wait to hear his cute stories and random animal facts he has imprinted in his brain. Me leaning over and giving him small kisses and cuddling with him as we watch anime. I've waited so long to see him again and I'm just so happy that he will be here in less than 24 hours. It's still 1 more day but it's close.

Today was probably the first day I ever was actually excited to wake up and go to school. Not so much on the whole school part but I know as every minute that goes by, that's one more minute of seeing Phil again. God I can't wait any longer. Can you tell I'm excited? I didn't even realize but I was humming away to some anime theme while I was straighten my hair.

"What are you so happy about?" Alex startles me as she stands at the door way of the bathroom. I jump a little.

"Way to scare me." I say. Alex smiles. "And I'm just in a really good mood." I add while smiling in the mirror.