Just... Peaceful

•Phil's POV•

I sit here at my lonely table that is away from everyone else. I hate lunch. I hate sitting alone in a room full of people who could care less of me. I glance up and I could see Shane and his friends whispering and looking over at me while Dan is staring at me.

Staring at me? Why is he staring at me?

He then quickly stands up, keeping his eye connect on me. A few seconds later I see Shane nod his head and he stands up, followed by the rest of his friends. Expect for Joey and PJ. I felt my throat tighten.

Oh no, they are for sure coming for me... And Dan is part of them.

They all turn, and start heading towards me. My heart starts pounding as I know what's about to come.

"Hey you!" Shane yells. I was so scared that I could barley move. I forced myself to get up and I run out of the cafeteria. I speed walk down the hallways, passing everyone as Shane's group tracks me down. I don't understand why they think it's fun to hurt me. I have never done anything to them yet every day it's the same old beating from them. Don't they ever get tired of constantly tormenting me?

I run into this hallway called the Never Ending Hallway which is a stupid name since it does indeed end. It's only called that because someone painted hallway on the wall that makes it seem like the hallway is much longer then it really is, giving it the same Never Ending Hallway. As I'm running down it, I realize there is no where to go. I stop at the end of the hallway, staring at the painting and praying that Shane and his gang went in a different directions. I turn back around and Shane is right there, followed by 20 of his friends.

Crap

Okay probably not 20, but there is a lot. They all get closer and I swear my heart could beat out of my chest at any moment.

Oh god, please don't hurt me badly, and if you do hurt me bad, please hurt me enough that I don't have to be here anymore.

"Well well well, look who we have here." The torture from them begins. I try to walk pass but it's no use. Shane pushes me back. "Where do you think you're going?" Shane yells as he steps close to my face. He then grabs a hold of the front of my shirt and pushes me against the wall, holding me so my feet are barley on the ground. I struggle to get loose, but he grips tighter. I would kick him, but that would only make things worse. "Why do you even bother coming to school huh?It's obvious no one likes you." Shane assumes as his face is almost against mine.

"Well if I didn't then who would be here for you guys to beat up?" I sarcastically say, feeling my throat tighten as that came out a lot more confident then I feel. I felt my eyes start to sting as I try to fight back tears from how scared I am.

"Awww, is the gay boy about to cry?" Shane asks, giving me a pout. I don't say anything. I can't say anything. He drops me and I stumble. Shane laughs, then punches me in the jaw. I fall from the impact and land on the ground. I look up at him while holding my jaw.

"Ple-please. Just leave me alone." I cry. Shane laughs again. I looked at my arm and I saw my wrists showing. I quickly pull my sleeves back down. Shoot.

"Oooh, you're gay and a freak." Shane states as he leans in and tightly grabs my arm. I bite my lip from the pain. "What, You don't like the pain? I thought an emo like you would love this pain?" Shane assumes while giving me an evil smirk. He starts digging his nails into my arm. I bite my lip harder until I couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP." I finally scream. This only caused Shane to get more angry. Shane stands up straight and crosses his arms.

"Get him." Shane says. He steps back as his friends swarm around me.