PINOF

Phils POV

I'm really glad Dan is here. I don't think I could have lasted another 2 weeks without seeing him.

"This is a cute dorm. I feel like this is what a college dorm would look like." Dan comments as he examings the place. "Is this where you sleep?" He asks while standing up and walking over to the beds.

"No Dan I sleep in the bathroom." I sarcastically say. He gives me a blank stare. I laugh as I point up at the top bunk. "I sleep up there." I inform. Dan smiles as he climbs up.

"You should come up here too." Dan insist while smirking at me. I smile at him and I follow him up. He grabs my hand as I make my way to the top. He opens his arms and I basically fall into them and Dan wraps his arms around me. He lies down while still holding me and I rest on his chest. Dan and I both stay silent as we hold each other. I've honestly missed this so much. Dan takes a deep breath before finally breaking the silence. "Phil, can I ask you a question?" Dan asks. I nod my head. "What caused you to start... I don't even know how to explain it but... What happened earlier?" Dan asks. I sigh.

"My mind was just so foggy that I can't even remember, but I'm good now." I reassure.

"I hope you are. I can't bare to see you hurt." Dan says as he kisses the top of my head. I stay silent as I think about earlier. I remember the dream I had and how real it felt. "Dan?" I finally break the silence.

"Yeah?" He responds.

"Would you ever hit me?" I ask. I know that's a weird question but I just want to know.

"I wouldn't hit you in a hurtful way but a playful way I would. Why do you ask?" Dan asks. I shake my head.

"No forget it. That was stupid." I say. Dan sits up alittle.

"No Phil, you can tell me." Dan says. It's makes me so happy that Dan is willing to listen to me. That's all I ever wanted was someone to actually listen to what I had to say. I sit up and face Dan.

"Well, lately I've been having dreams... Well more like nightmares and they always consists of you hurting me." I reveal. I could feel Dan tense up. "I don't even know why but it scares me. I actually had one last night and I freaked out this morning. I'm scared Dan. Even in my dreams I can't escape reality anymore." I say, feeling myself feel really small and overpowered but my stupid mind.

"I would never hurt you Phil. I will always stay by your side." Dan reassures. Dan reaches over and moves my hair out of my face. He smiles a little.

"Have I ever told you that I love your hair?" He asks, changing the subject. I laugh a little. "I'm serious. Like I want you're hair on my head." Dan adds.

"How did I get so lucky with you?" I ask. Dan shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me. I smile back and rest my head back on his chest. It's moments like this were I'm at my happiest. I'm happy, Dans happy, we're happy together and it's just amazing. I wish it could always be like this. I loved being in Dans arms more than anything. I bet if someone asked me 'If you had to pick one place to go and never leave, where would you pick and why?' I would probably say in Dans arms. I was shorter than him so he can rest his head on top of mine while my face is buried in his chest which sets in a comfort of warmth and protection. I feel so much better knowing Dan is right here with me. It's almost like he sucks out all pain I'm constantly in and replaces it with love. I wish I wasn't the weak one though. I wish there were times when Dan needed me instead it always being me needing him. I'm scared that Dan will grow tired of constantly making sure I'm okay and will soon realize that I'm just a waste of his time. I grip on to Dans shirt without realizing and I  bite my lip as I felt my eyes start watering. I didn't want to cry again. Why can't I be strong?