Chapter 7: Earth sweet Earth

Its been days since our last dinner together as a squadron, as a family, as a bunch of teenagers.

Percy and Asia wait impatiently in the throne room for chaos with the rest of us. Today, we were going to Earth then we'll go to New York where we will travel to Camp Half Blood my old home, our old home.

Twirling a dagger in my left hand and sticking a cookie in my mouth with my right as I ignored the romancing of the love sick couple next to me. "Rose and Flame! Ew just Ew!" I exclaimed jokingly as I dodged a ball of flame from well uh Flame.

Bianca stood opposite of me and it was these rare moments were you can see her "demigodness" she was bouncing off the walls not like last time but the effect was the same. Sighing I thought of Annabeth and Thalia how was their lives without me?

Bianca POV

Nico, Nico... Nico! Was all I could think about as we waited for chaos, we had four days to prepare but we were ready in three.

Oh Nico, I left him while he was so young... I wonder how fine he grew? I smiled at the last image my mind imprinted of him.

I was gonna turn and ask Percy how I should approach him, given the fact that I am supposed to be dead but before I walked over to him his cat Asia let out a very loud meow that shook the room, well not really but maybe Olympus but it echoed throughout the room loudly.

Chaos walked in twirling orbs of void matter in his palm while causally placing a small candy in his mouth ironic since this mission would be bitter for both of his sons Luke and Percy.

He cleared his throat "Silena, Bianca, Beckendorf, Luke, and Percy." He called us one by one his voice indifferent as usual and eyes filled with stars and planets orbs I would never want to see be angered.

"Your mission... No your quest is to save camp half blood and camp jupiter from the clutches of Tartarus," He said and orbs floating in his hands stopped "Yes, he's a primordial just like I am. But I am not asking you to defeat him, I'm asking you to persuade or help him go back to whatever he was doing before,"

He stopper talking for a brief moment and said "Your identities shall be hidden," I felt a surge of panic and disbelief but that all went away when he said " For a total of three days and nights, that should be enough to gather information and train etc." He waved his hand dismissing that matter aside

"Contacting me, is out of the picture. I must assume a different role and also make sure the Gods aren't that reliant and aware of my consciousness being a factor in this upcoming battle," He said with finality but he glanced at Luke for a moment before continuing the quest's details.

Looking at Chaos I shoved Luke a bit and began talking to him in my mind "Hey, what was all that about?"
He didn't look at me but did something I only saw him and Percy do a lot cock their head to the side and I only knew that they did this when questioning themselves over something really really hard. He answered "Honestly, it's a mystery I wanna solve alone."
I frowned and looked at him side ways "What do you mean?" He grinned and flashed me a lopsided grin that he learned from Percy "Don't worry about it Bianca, please?" My mouth slammed shut before I can object "Fine." I grumbled

Percy POV

Chaos left the room and on cue Asia turned into a wolf and our squad looked at each other grins plastered on our faces as we all fell into a portal that Chaos placed beneath us.

"Chaos! We really hate when you do that!" I yelled as the rest of the squad laughed at my antics as I tried to hold on to something so I wouldn't land on my face Asia was with Luke "Really Asia?!" I yelled as the portal opened and we fell to Earth.

Snapping my fingers my cloak appeared immediately and I put it on looking at Bianca I grinned "I look sexy, right?"
She frowned "You look like you just walked out of Assassins Creed," I huffed "Same goes for you!" She grinned "I know but I look better," She dramatically swung a knife and got into a battle stance.

Asia turned into a wolf and let out a loud growl that echoed across the field we were looking at. Then Alpha tapped me. "Dude, thats..." He faltered
My eyebrows went together as I looked then the smell of strawberries wafted in and I stood still not sure whether I wanted to go in but Asia was the first of us to begin moving she was almost out of sight by the time we began moving.

Alpha POV (Luke)

We ran not with our supernatural powers but like demigods fast and swift. We got to the border where we were greeted with Chiron and a bunch of campers with their weapons ready. Pointed at Asia, she was licking her paws paying them no mind but occasionally she would growl at them.

Obviously, because they caused her master pain. A scared demigod threw a spear at her, he was a newbie it was obvious and Omega recognized it too because he quickly walked in front of her and caught the spear looking at the kid while doing so after a moment he looked at Asia.

"Hey, you okay?" He muttered at her concerned. She nudged him with her nose and he threw the spear back at the kid and it landed a few feet from his feet causing to yelp very loudly.

Chiron trudged forward "Who are you? And what business do you have with us?" Omega looked at Chiron he looked the exact same way as he did before "We are here to help with the war," He said bluntly "Tartarus is rising. He has been for a while and now it's time that we deal with him before things get really erm... Messy."

Chiron and the campers were still looking at us weapons ready and with bewildered eyes "Oh that's right!" Omega suddenly exclaimed he looked to us "We didn't introduce ourselves. Well we are hmm Chaos's Squad, His Assassins, I dunno!" He admitted scratching the back of his head awkwardly through his hood.

Suddenly all weapons went down and they looked at us with wide eyes. "Well then," Omega said suddenly and then walked right pass the barrier into camp Asia following him behind. I began to snicker at their reaction to him and then he looked at me grinning.

"Well then. We introduced ourselves how about you waste time and introduce yourselves?" I said turning to face the crowd of campers

Clarisse. It was amazing how I immediately knew it was her. I watched how she pushed back a couple of campers and stuck her spear in my face "Clarisse Daughter of Ares, who are you?"
I blinked "Ah, I'm Alpha son of Chaos." I imagined something horrible happening to me if I forgot to say that... Again like the last time.
She pointed her spear at Omega who shrugged and trudged off "I misplaced something, hold up." He said
Angel then looked at her spear unimpressed "Put that thing in my face and I'll snap it into 2," she warned

Clarisse surprised to hear a females voice prodded Angel with her spear "What did you say? Couldn't hear you behind all that squeaking ,"
Angel raised her hand to strike her down but Rose said "Stop it! We are here as allies not to make enemies!"

Clarisse froze and turned to Rose stiffly "I know your voice." She said with no hesitation "Shouldn't you be dead?"