Chapter 5: Lets talk food

Alpha POV
I remain silent playing with my food a little thinking of what Chaos had said to me.

I mean I knew it was bound to happen but this soon? Percy needs to be ready and all I could do is help him along the way. I continued to mull over this as a smack reached the back of my head I turned to see Percy who was smirking with his cat in one arm I yelled
"Seriously?" He laughed "Asia told me to do it," I glared at the stupid cat "Why can't you be a dog? Cats are way too boring,"

Percy looked at the cat and back at me and said "She says she prefers it this way that way when she scratches the chaos out of you..." He trailed off then continued "She'll look innocent fluffy and pretty as usual?"
He had bewildered looked on his face as he said that last part which got him an annoyed meow from the cat

I stretched while grinning feeling my scar ripple on my face.
"Alpha?" He asked I looked at him waiting for him to go on "I'm thinking of bringing someone else back,"
My eyes opened wide and so did my mouth "Be careful you might get flies in your mouth," he joked as the cat jumped out of his arms turning into a wolf at his side.

Changing the subject I looked at her "She's nothing much if she can only turn into a cat and a wolf... She should trade one of them," Rolling his eyes he says "There was this hunter of Artemis that really stood out, she was a true huntress and loyal to the end... Maybe she'll be your second in command my third in command,"
I shrugged "she probably wouldn't like me anyway and when are you going to do it?" He nodded in agreement "Tonight or tomorrow night,"
Rose and Angel came in carrying trays of food "Sit down and let's eat," Percy smiled "I'll stay for a little bit,"

Asia P.O.V

I watched as Percy interacted with his friends how close they were to one another and how they had each other's back.

I placed my paws on my nose and closed my eyes remembering when I was loved and when I still served my first master. It was a long time ago but it only feels like yesterday or only a dream to me that I can't grasp again due to time and reality.

I opened my eyes to look at Percy, Luke, Charles, Bianca, and Silena and wondered again for the thousandth time "how did I end up here with a bunch of juvenile overpowered teenagers that Chaos himself allowed to know of his existence?"
Inwardly sighing I shifted into a kitten hopping onto Percy's lap for warmth and comfort.
I look up at Percy as he dodges a strawberry thrown from Bianca and a fork from Silena and he looks down at me and smiles answering my thoughts  "They're my family, I'm stuck with them whether I like it or not and so are you,"
He says in mind as he lifts me up suddenly using my body as a shield from the uprising food fight.

Annoyed I let out an meow then I begin to shake with laughter not anger. "You are right, it's been a couple millennia since I had a war with food,"
He laughs as he smears Silena's face with frosting as Charles pours Kool-Aid on his head.