Chapter 10

(((In the photo I'm the one in the middle. Gg(Kathy) is the one with a hood on and Nicole is the other girl. Nicole is kristys sister in law )))

As he opened the front door of the house the moist air wrapped around me. Today was a groggy and rainy day. He walked me across the yard too the street where his fancy cop car was parked. He opened the back door on the passenger side and, put me in. When he shut the door the rain drops on the window shook.Ha it's quite peaceful in here. I observed the car, there were so many Gadgets no wonder why you can't get away with anything.
I started herring talking coming from a radio up front. It was .. Gg? It was recording what they where saying, but it was barley audible , so I gave up trying to listen.

Time passes slowly I started thinking about what jail would be like. Then Mrs Katie piped in my head. I had borrowed a girls phone on the bus to text her these past couple mornings.she kept giving me reassurance that she is doing her best and that I was a strong person. So much for that.
I heard a car door shut and I knew it was time for pops to go to work. I slouched down the best I could in the seat and leaned my head on the door. I heard him pass by the cop car and I knew I was in the clear, so I sat back up.
45 minuets later the cop opens the door and asks me to step out. I obeyed. He took the hand cuffs off of me and said "your to young to be arrested, but when you commit this a crime again you will be. When you turn 17 that's it, if you break a law you going to jail" . "Okay" I mumbled.