Chapter 11

Once I was back in the house GG was going off. I ignored her with an occasional nod here and there, until her phone rung. "Hey Katie this is Kathy. " and so she goes on to explain what I have done. "I just can't deal with this anymore...not tomorrow. But the next day... thursday? Okay sounds good ill make sure she is ready" Ready? Ready for what?
"Okay bye bye" "your leaving thursday make sure you things are packed" finally! I don't know where I'm gonna go but anywhere is better than here! "Okay"
"You don't care do you? Your about to have nowhere to go and you don't care" I just ignored her and looked back down at my book.
The next day went by so slow. I turned in my library books but of course I finished it first. Said my fair wells to all the ass holes.
After all my stuff was bagged in garbage bags, and packed I lied back on the floor and closed my eyes.
I was woke up by the creaking of the stairs. I must have been exhausted. I sat up really quick like. "Are you done?" "Yes" she grabbed one of the bags and started going through it. I just rolled my eyes.
By the time she was done going through all my stuff it was dark out side. I went to take a shower and get ready for the bed. The shower is my safe place to cry and think.
I sat in the tub as the water ran over me. A million thoughts where going through my mind, as I sat in the tub..some thoughts I couldn't even comprehend my self.
I finished washing up and got ready for bed.