Chapter 9

With in the next week week I have found my way to the principles office. I took a dollar from a girl in gym with out her see me but she eventually noticed . I got away with it. They had no proof that I took it. And I also managed to sneak the house phone and call my brother and talk to him for two seconds before putting the phone back before I got caught.
When I got home I came face to face with an unhappy gg.
"Where did you get these contacts angel? Or the can of dip or baby food?" (And before you judge me no I did not take the baby food). At that moment I knew I had been caught. I denied everything but the dip. "Tommy she saying she didn't take it". I over heard her in the kitchen on the phone. I sat there pretending to read my book. Minuets had past when a knock came at the door. I look up and tommy was standing there with a police officer. Oh shit! The officer eyed me as he went into the kitchen to talk to gg , tommy , and papa.
My nerves where shot and I was sweating bullets.
The male officer came into the living room and questioned me about the items. I didn't dare lie. Along with asking me about the items I took he asked me if I had taken a gun from tommy. "No". He started explaining to me that I could be charged and go to jail and so on. He asked me to stand up and turn around. The cold metal wrapped around my wrist, as he read me my rights. Honestly I didn't care, I was numb. They could kill me and I wouldn't care.