Chapter 5

As I told them what happened I was shaking. After they were done talking to me they left me in my room alone. They walked out of my room whispering to each other and giggled. "WHAT THE F**** IS SO FUNNY!?!" Kelly raised his voice in anger. They where probably said something to each other that they over heard kelly saying when they were in the room with me. We eased dropped on his conversation when I was telling them everything that happened.
They took the boys and Kristy into a room one by one and asked them questions. While they did this kelly was cracking jokes with the male officer. I tried to block him out and fumbled with my stuffed owl that my girlfriend Kaitlin had gotten me for Valentine's Day. His name was swoops it said so on his tag. He had blue eyes and brown and white "fur" I guess you would say. I soon got board and tierd of waiting so I crawled to the top of my bed and turn my radio; with the volume up just a little bit. I layed there cuddled with my owl and listening to complementary Christian music.
I tried to concentrate on the words but it was hard. I keep remembering how my day went at school before this. Me crying in my girlfriends arms asking why does ever guy have to hurt me in the girls bathroom. And when the bell rang at 3:16 and we met she gave me her note. I read it as shelve walked be side me she told me she didn't know how much more should could take she was ready to kill her self . We argued and she had me in tears I was scared she was gonna leave me standing there, and this be our last time seeing each other. But we talked to make everything ok until we could fully talk about it at school tomorrow. Her and I were not supposed to have any contact with each other because we had feelings for each other but that didn't stop us.
My thoughts were torn away when mrs Katie came and moved my propped up door. "So it lookS like your gonna have to go to Atlanta with kristy's mom because it's either that or foster care because they have custody of you. That means you have to stay with the boys and they don't want the boys to go to foster care." "But I don't want to go with her she told me I was never aloud back at her house . What about my friend te'asia?" I handed mrs Katie a paper with her phone number on it "does she have room?" " i dont know can you just call and see ?" " I'll see " she walked out the room.
" I don't want her with my boys can I please find her somewhere else to go?" Kristy pleaded. By the phone calls Kristy made and her word choice i know who all she called. The first one was mr Jamie my youth pastor, second was Deanna my best friend in 7 and 8 th grade. I don't remember what they said , but mrs Katie's supervisor said " where ever they go they stay together."
About after another 45 minutes mrs Tasha speaks up in the dinning room" either foster care or your moms house " she told Kristy. But we don't want her to be around our boys...The final choice was made and mrs Katie came in my room " we are gonna pack your bags ok get enough clothes for about 5 days." " what was the final decision ?" I asked....