The Straw Hats See You Later!

Afterwords, the rain pouring on your walking form with hands in your pockets—you noticed another body once you reached the main area of Aluburna again. You blinking at the barbecued body, remembering the explosion in the sky as you widened your eyes and quickly squatted down next to the burnt man—analyzing.

He's breathing. Guess you're just gonna be a luggage of bodies today.

You assessed him once more as well as the surroundings and seeing everyone was too busy celebrating that it's now raining in this once drought filled country or focusing on other injuries on both sides.

"This is gonna hurt," you warned to him strongly before picking him up bridal style since your buster sword would be in the way. You don't think the man needs anymore metal to the face. The man giving a painful groan as you did so but was still unconscious. "Let's take ya to someone who can help, hero. The smell of burnt skin isn't as appetizing to me."

You walked through the streets and passed by the various citizens, soldiers and now Ex rebels as they called the name of the man you were carrying in surprise and offering to help but you said it's best if you do it until you can lay the Royal guard named Pell in a cot. The ones you assisted telling you another of their thanks for helping them, as you gave them a small smile with a pang.

You passed by Tashigi and the other marines as well, them seeming to leave and your eyes met. You flashing her a small smile and a nod, Tashigi's eyes blinking before giving a slight nod in return before turning her back—the both of you continuing on through the battle torn streets of the royal palace city.

"Ah, (Y/N)-san. There you are, who are you—Pell?!" You glanced at the Princess as she ran towards you in anguished concern with the king standing still behind her. When she came to your side she peered at the ma!'s face in your arms. "What...is he...?"

"He's alive," you answered as Vivi gave a relieved sob as the King ordered others for a cot immediately. "Gotta be careful with him though. Have you seen everybody else? Where are they?"

Vivi pointed to where she last saw the Straw Hat crew before she had to leave to make her speech along with her father. You laying Pell on the cot, the King touching your shoulder that they owe you a debt with you feeling odd at his sincere expression with wet eyes before waving him away that you just did what anyone would do. You than walking through the streets till you saw the Straw Hats on the floor.

All sprawled out and looking exhausted but their faces in peace as they slept.

You smirked, squatting near Luffy and releasing a chuckle as he mumbled "Meat" as your gaze stared at the young boy who had a storm within before your (e/c) eyes moved to each member of the Straw Hats.

"You guys...you're going to do great things. You already have...fresh in the Grand Line and already making waves. Or," you tilted your head, looking in thought as raindrops fell from your cap onto the floor, "is it...Dawn?"

You shook your head, taking note of Ace's absence and that he was already gone to find this Blackbeard. You need to watch out for the papers that he's alright or if any islands have spotted him, you'll be his backup if necessary no matter what he says.

You stood, calling the attention of the Royal doctors for them to come here with cots for the tired crew. You watching as they handled all of them and took them away. You eventually following them as you kept your watchful gaze on the crew before stopping at the entrance of the palace, staring up at the large imposing yet beautiful structure that is unique only in Alabasta before Vivi came beside you, still injured but with a smile that was less tense like before.

More free.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Vivi asked, as she stared wistfully at her home. "It's a little hurt now but we'll soon get it to how it looked before. Before everything. This place—no, this country...I'm really glad it's alright."