A hand than came in front of your face, you blinking at it before turning your head up towards the smoking scarred man.

"Let's clean you up, Silver Blood. Lest you make more puddles. Or litter with those precious sticks of yours."

You huffed are the disrespectful way he referred to your favorite delicacy in this country, now weeping and half eaten in the floor and not in your stomach.

"Those kebabs are pretty good ya know, you're just picky!" Nonetheless, your hand moved to grab his only to stop once you saw it was glistening. Crocodile's eyes zeroing in on the action before a brow was slightly raised when you randomly grabbed a woman's garb behind you to dry your hands as the woman shrieked despite you saying this was repayment, you turning back towards the hand and grabbing it. "You should really try it at that stall specifically though,"you lifted yourself up with Crocodile's help as he stared. "That kebab guy has the best ones, Drezol's is the name. He even gives nice discounts..."

You turned towards your hands still connected, before looking at Crocodile expectantly. His pale hand letting you go with the warmth still lingering on your own, as Crocodile moves towards the entrance with you moving beside him with your arms moving to the back of your head. Only for you to make a comment of confusion when they were going to the left side of the building and not the main entrance to the white grand staircase.

"You'll make more of a mess than you already have in my casino," Crocodile stated at your confusion. "The smell of wet carpet with no cleaner will surely have the customers smell something akin to wet fur." Despite your "Oi!", Crocodile continued with a smirk. "You also shouldn't be seen more by much others in your current state. You're dripping."

You frowned as you looked down at yourself and this time missing his tone, despite having your white long sleeved button up and your black tank top as well—you can see a hint of your black bindings peeking through. But it's not much.

"I've had worse. It really isn't that bad." Your arms moved to cross over your chest as they went around some palm trees and neared the side of the building. "I should shower though I guess, it's really hot today so jumping in there was actually a relief. But my poor food..."

As you said this, you lifted your collar slightly exposing more of your collarbone as silver lazily honed with Crocodile humming.

"You need to buy some Alabasta garb and keep it on your person if you wish to continue to come here like you've been doing. Any reason for this time?"

"I was around the area."

"Yes," Crocodile said in a drawl and in a way where you think he didn't believe you. Making you frown as you looked at him, with him glancing at you in the corner of his eye."Of course. Just how you are eager to get wet once more I imagine."

Your brows furrowed deeply.

What's with him continue to point out how soaked you are—your eyes widened as you flushed with the stupid reptile chuckling at your expression.

"WH—WHAT DID YOU S-SAY?! W-WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?!"

"So you understood that. I was wondering when you would."

"Why do—you always say weird things, Crocy!" You shouted, your arms tight around your chest as you looked away with a flustered scowl. "You guys are driving me nuts..." you muttered lowly to yourself where Crocodile couldn't hear before the both of you reached the side entrance door with Crocodile opening it and holding it for you.

"Don't call me that. And I don't recall saying something out of hand," Crocodile retorted, all of a sudden feigning obliviousness with a gleam in his eyes. "You stated you were going to shower to help with your current state. Your current state leaving a mess everywhere I'll have to arrange to be cleaned up," You flushed more at the hidden meaning which made his lips widen around his cigar before flattening. "What are you doing just standing there? I'm not going to hold this for you all day."