17| tragic truth

Începe de la început

"Oh."'he laughs, walking over to me and holding my hands, "Should I be offended that you thought I sounded like a girl?"

I blush. "No! I'm so tired, and I guess my instincts just told me it was her because it usually is," I laugh.

"It must be a younger sister thing, Aaliyah does it all the time, it's so annoying," he rolls his eyes, " but apparently I do it too." We both laugh.

"So why exactly are you in my house, alone, making pancakes?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows and giggling.

"Oh, yeah." he chuckles, "Your parents needed to go run some errands so your mom called me and asked me to come over because she said you had a rough night. And that you'd probably want me to come anyways."

"Well I'm glad you're here," I smile, and go on my tiptoes to reach his lips. He bends down and we kiss for awhile. God, I'm gonna miss this. How am I supposed to tell him?

"Are you hungry?" he asks, pulling away.

"Me? Hungry? Always!" I laugh, "But it can wait"

I pull him back in and we kiss again, but he pulls away, yet again, leaving our foreheads pressed together, both of us breathing heavily.

"I actually said that because I'm starving," He smirks, "and those pancakes are probably burnt by now" That's when I realize I'm still in my pjs and not wearing a bra.

I sigh. "I'm cold now," I whine. "Let me go get a sweater first." I walk upstairs. Really, this was just an excuse to go put on a bra. Once I get to my room, I put one on, then grab my oversized sweater, and throw it over my head. I quickly brush my teeth on the way down, because no one likes morning breath, and run back downstairs.

"Incoming!" I yell as I approach Shawn. I jump onto his back, piggy-back style. I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Ally what are you doing?" He asks, laughing slightly.

"Nothinggggg" I slur the ing at the end.

"You're the weirdest person I've ever met." He laughs, shaking his head.

"But you love meeee"

"I try," he sighs, then chuckles.

"Hey!" I shout, slapping his arm.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding," he laughs. He continues making the pancakes with me on his back.

I start to leave wet kisses on his neck and cheek. "Allie, stop! I'm going to spill something!" he laughs. I continue. He moans. I laugh. "Allie," He moans. This time, when I go to kiss his cheek, he turns his head so our lips touch. We both laugh.

"Okay if you could just calm yourself and resist the temptation for one minute while I finish-" I don't listen to him, I just keep going. "You're so annoying." he rolls his eyes.

I rest my chin on his shoulder again. "Finally!" I hear him whisper. I laugh.

"But you like it," I smile devilishly.

"I hate you." he mumbles, laughing.

"No you don't!"

"Okay the pancakes are finished." He grabs the plate of pancakes and stops. "Allie, that's your cue to get down!" he laughs.

"But I don't want toooooooo" I whine.

"But you have toooooooo" he mocks me.

"No I don't, this is a free country." I giggle.