15| exams

15| exams

I have spent all of my free time studying for the past 3 weeks. Now, as I am walking into my first exam, which is history, I feel very nervous, yet prepared.

Shawn is going to drive me to school today, so that he can wish me luck before I go in. Then after he's going to pick me up and take me out for lunch.

I hear the doorbell ring, and I grab my bag and run downstairs. I open the door and sure enough, It's him.

As soon as I open the door, he comes in and I am immediately engulfed in a big hug and lifted off the floor.

"You ready to go?" he asks, after we hugged for awhile.

I take a deep breath. "Yes." I smile up at him.

-

I write down my last few words, just as the teacher tells us to hand in our tests.  say thank you to the teacher and head out of the classroom, texting Shawn when I get into the hallway.

To: Bae
Hey, I'm all finished 😊

From: Bae
Okay! I'm already waiting outside the front doors 😏

To: Bae
Will be out in a minute 💘

Once I get to the front doors, I immediately see Shawn's black SUV. I walk over and open up the passenger door, hopping into the seat.

"Hey baby girl, how was it?" Shawn asks, leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips.

"Great! I think I did really well!" I explain.

"That's great, I'm happy for you, baby girl," he smiles and gives me a kiss, "now where to for lunch?"

"Hmm... how about pita pit?" I suggest.

"Sounds perfect!"

-

We arrive at pita pit and walk up to the counter.

"What can I get for you today?" the lady asks.

"I'll have a chicken caesar pita please," I say.

"Make that two please" Shawn adds. I smile at him.

"And what would you like on your pita?"

"Ill have lettuce, caesar dressing, pickles, cucumbers, cheese, and tomatoes please," I say politely.

"Ew! You like tomatoes???" Shawn comments.

"Yeah, why?" I shrug.

"They're disgusting! Don't eat them, they're bad for you!"

"Um, last time I checked, tomatoes are actually very healthy."

"Well they're disgusting! I can't believe you eat those!" He says with a disgusted look on his face.

"Actually, can you please take off the tomatoes?" I giggle as I ask the lady at the counter. Then I turn to Shawn. "Is that better?"

"Yes, thank you." he smiles and kisses me.

He orders what we want and he pays. We find a table to sit at.

"You didn't have to pay for my lunch!" I say.

"Yes, actually I did." He smiles widely. "Now, put your right hand over your chest."

"Okay..." I scrunch my eyebrows together, confused.

"Repeat after me. I, Allison Nicole Murphy,"

"I, Allison Nicole Murphy," I repeat, still confused.

"Promise,"

"Promise,"

"Never to eat a tomato again in my life." Shawn smirks.

"Shawn wha- ugh fine. I, Allison Nicole Murphy promise to never eat a tomato again in my life." I roll my eyes and smile.

"That's better." he smiles back.

We finish eating our pitas, and it was amazing. Pita Pit is one of my favourite places to eat.

"Thank you, that was so good," I smile, kissing him as we start walking out to the car.

"It was only good because it didn't have tomatoes." he smirks, earning a slap on the arm from me. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Well I really need to go study for my next exam which is tomorrow." I sigh.

"I could help you, what subject is it?"

"Science. And sorry, but Science is my worst subject and I think I'll get distracted if you're there," I frown.

"I promise I won't distract you." I raise my eyebrows at him. "Okay, I'll TRY not to distract you." We both laugh.

"Fine. But if you distract me you're sitting in the hall."

"Okay great, let's go!" he smiles.

-

We arrive at my house, and my mom is in the kitchen when we get there.

"Hey sweetie, how'd it go? How was lunch?" she smiles, coming over, "Oh, hello Shawn, how are you?"

"Hi Mrs. Murphy, I'm great, how are you?" Shawn replies politely, and I smile at him while holding his hand.

"I'm great, Shawn." she smiles. "So how was the exam, honey? How do you think you did?"

"It went well, mom, I think I did really well!" I exclaim. "Shawn's here to help me study, we're going to go upstairs."

"Okay, just don't get too distracted!" she says.

We go upstairs, our hands still intertwined.

I walk in my room and collapse on my bed. "I need to study but I'm sooooooooo tired!" I whine.

"You know what, I'm pretty tired too. Let's take a nap for an hour or so. Then we can study." He smiles.

"Okay sure." I blush.

I pull back the blankets on my bed and we climb in. Shawn is behind me, holding me around the waist as we lay there. I wish I could freeze this moment and just stay here forever. This here, this is perfect. And nothing could ever ruin this.

-

A/N so I finally updated!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

that end scene was so cute omg there will be more in the next chapter :)))

I've been currently working on Meant to Be, my other fanfiction, so I haven't been updating this and it's been 3 months and that's way too long I'm so sorry :((

ill try to update more often, this story will be wrapped up soon, but I'm telling you, there will be a plot twist ooohhhhhhhh

bye for now!

Emma