3| life of the party

Allie POV
Pinch me, please. Shawn Mendes has asked me out??? To a party??? This can't possibly be real. So, I decide to call Evie to tell her everything. She knows all about my obsession. After I tell her, she says:

"OMG are you serious??? Shawn Mendes asked you out. You've fantasized about this for 3 years!" she screams.

"Yes, believe it or not, he did." I reply.
We continue talking and fangirling, and I tell her about how I managed to keep all of my crazy fangirl inside while talking to him. She was very impressed. After we hung up, I hear my phone buzz, indicating that I have a message.

*Ring Ring*

It's a text from Shawn. I notice how he has put his name into my phone. Oh, he is so funny and admirable. My heart warms up as I read the message.

From: shawnnn ;)
- so I'll pick you up at 6:30?

To: shawnnn ;)
- of course. sounds amazing ;)

I look at the time and realize that it is already almost 5:00 and I still need to shower, pick my clothes, and do my hair and makeup. I decide to quickly get into the shower. The hot water running down my body feels nice. After I get out of the shower, I need to choose an outfit. I decide to go for fancy, because I definitely want to impress Shawn. I choose a black strapless dress with a heart neckline. It has gold emblems on the bottom, and is the perfect 'first impression' dress. (a/n the pic at the beginning of the chapter is the picture of the dress she wears.) I put the dress on, put some curls in my hair, and now it's time for makeup. I don't usually wear much makeup, usually just mascara, but this is a special occasion. First, I put foundation, then some natural eye shadow. I add some eyeliner with wings. I am not usually good at these, they usually end up lopsided, but somehow they ended up looking half decent. Then I curl my eyelashes and put on some mascara. For a finishing touch, I add some concealer. I am almost ready. I add some jewelry to spice up the look. I look at the clock, and see that it is 6:25. He will be here in 5 minutes.

Shawn POV
I can't wait for tonight. It is already 6:25 and I told Allie that I would get her at 6:30. She told me her address, and it is not far from my house. I am wearing my black tux, with my white dress shirt and a purple tie. I added some of my cologne to top it off. I really want to impress her. I hop into my blue Jeep and drive to her house. When I arrive, I go up and give myself a quick pep talk, and when I'm ready, I ring the doorbell. I can hear someone coming down the stairs, it must be her.

Then I hear Allie's familiar voice yell "Bye Mom!" and a lady's voice, that must be her mom, replies "Be careful sweetie!" She finally opens the door, and I have to keep my jaw from dropping all the way down to my toes. She looks absolutely gorgeous. She is wearing this short black dress that shows a little bit of cleavage but not too much. Just enough to make my jaw drop.

"Wow." I mutter. Come on, Shawn, that's all you can say? I criticize myself. "You look... beautiful." I manage to mutter.

"Thanks." She says as her cheeks turn pink.

We walk towards my car, and I open the door on the passenger side for her to get in.

"Wow, you're such a gentleman," she jokes.

"I try my best," I joke back.

I get into the drivers seat and I drive towards the venue. We arrive, and it is the perfect venue. I helped the boys make decorations this afternoon, and they ended up looking pretty sick if I do say so myself.

"Wow." Allie says.

"Pretty sick, eh?"

"Yeah."

"Come, I'll get you a drink" I say eagerly.

We walk over to the bar and I ask her what she wants to drink.

"7up please." she says.

"Sure, baby girl."

Allie POV
He gets us both drinks. We socialize with a couple of different people that Shawn knows through Magcon and stuff, but none of the boys. When we finish our drinks and he looks over at me.

"May I have this dance?" He asks eagerly. And of course, just at the right time, a slow song comes on. I realize that it's 'A Thousand Years' By Christina Perri.

"Of course" I say nervously. I've never slow-danced with a guy before. I guess this night is the first time for a lot of things. Wow, this is making me realize just how many things I haven't done. We walk out to the dance floor, and he puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck as we dance.

"Heart beats fast,
colors and promises,
how to be brave,
how can I love
when I'm afraid to fall,
but watching you stand alone,
all of my doubt
suddenly goes away somehow,
one step closer.
I would die everyday
waiting for you
darling, don't be afraid,
I have loved you
for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more."

Suddenly I realize, this song relates to everything that has happened to me today. I have loved him and known him for so long, and we have just officially met this morning. He didn't even know who I was before today. I giggle at the thought. I didn't realize that it was out loud until Shawn notices.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Nothing," I sigh.

"No, what is it?" he asks again.

"I can't possibly tell you," I joke.

"You're making me want to know even more now!!!" he laughs.

I feel my cheeks go really hot and I smile. "I was just thinking about how this song is so much like my life right now."

"How?" He asked.

"Well, I have heard your music, and basically known you for so long, but I never really met you until today." I say, embarrassed.

"Wow, I can't believe I fell for one of my biggest fans," he laughs.

"You falling for me? Shawn, I fell for you a long time ago," I say, confused.
He slowly pulls me a little bit closer, and I feel our lips slowly connect.

He kissed me.

Shawn Mendes kissed me.

(a/n I hope you liked this chapter!!!

They kissed... omg...

Vote

Comment

Share? ;)

Tell me what you think of this chapter!!! I love your feedback!!!)