10| concert tix

10| concert tix

Allie POV

"Here, let me put it on for you." He smiles sweetly.

He takes the necklace from my hand, and I turn around. He reaches around me and latches the necklace onto my neck. I look down to where it now lies. "Shawn, I love it. Thank you so much" I say as I am engulfed by his warm embrace.

My breath has been taken away from me. There is no stopping the tears now. I have always been sensitive, and I hate myself for it. He pulls back, and I think: shoot, he must have heard me sobbing.

"Aw, baby girl, why are you crying?"

"I just, I f-feel the same way, and I just can't believe you got this for me. I have never had something so beautiful."

He comes closer to me, and we kiss, with more feeling than I can ever describe. He puts his hand on my hip, and I put my hand on the back of his head. I kiss him harder than I have ever kissed him before. After awhile, we pull away.

"Wanna open the last box?" He smiles. "I saved the best for last"

"There's something better than all of these?" I say, shocked. "Shawn, you didn't have to do all this for me."

"Well, personally I think it's better, because there's something in it for me too, but open it before I spoil it!"

"Okay, okay." I pull away the paper on this small box. I open it, and there is a ticket inside. It says 'Shawn Mendes, at the Air Canada Centre February 1, 2016' (a/n I know that's probably not part of his tour but let's just pretend, OK? OK.) "You invited me to one of your concerts? I say.

"This was just a creative way for me to explain this to you. I will say this ahead of time, I have gone over this speech about a million times in my head." he laughs. A giggle escapes my mouth too. "So, Allie. I would like to know, would you like to come on tour with me? It starts right here in Toronto." He asks nervously.

"ON TOUR WITH YOU???? Shawn, I would love to! But you know how important school is for me, and my parents are overprotective, they would never let me, I mean I've never even been outside of Toronto, I-"

"Let's just say that I've arranged for this all to happen. I have talked to your parents. And I have talked to your guidance counsellor at school too-"

"How did you talk to my guidance counsellor? You've only known me for a week and it's been christmas vacation..."

"Let me finish, let me finish!"he laughs. "I have been talking to your guidance counsellor and I have arranged with her that you will take the rest of this semester off,as well as the first semester of next year. So basically, you will be off school for a year. But, you will make up for the missed credits, and you will also do a couple of courses online during the tour so that you won't have to spend an extra year in school. We leave in the middle of February, right after exams."

I. can't. speak. Excitement has taken over my body and my jaw has dropped in shock, and I finally manage to get some words out."Yes! My answer is yes!" I laugh and cry as I bury myself into that familiar chest of his once again.

"I'm actually very glad you're on board with this, because now I have someone to keep me company while I'm touring."

"Awe, this will be so much fun. But my gift is gonna look like poop now compared to yours." I frown.

"Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?"

"I guess" I hand him my present, and he opens it.

He first finds the guitar picks. "They sell guitar picks with my face on them? That's kind of creepy" he laughs.