If you dont want her to die...

"Yes Toby, you finally got your friend back in action." Kit whooped, nodding towards Toby's lower regions.

"Yeah, you finally got that stubborn ass bitch in bed." Toby turned to glare at Layla. "I was kidding, man." She added.

"Anyway, moving away from my sex life, what time are they letting you out of this godforsaken place?"

"About 5 I think." Kit said.

"Alright, so I'll call Isla and Dean and tell them to meet with us at about 6. Can you two be downtown for that time?" They both nodded. "Well I've gotta go-"

"Fuck your girlfriend?"

"Shut up dickhead, I'll see you later." Then he left and the sound of Kit's laughter faded away.

******************

Riley smiled as she heard Toby's motorbike pull into the drive. She couldn't take her mind off last night. Toby had been her first, and she found that she didn't regret it, not at all.

She opened the door and he greeted her.

"Hey beautiful." He said, letting loose the butterflies she had been trying to contain.

"H-hey." She whispered back, hoping Toby hadn't heard her stutter but it became clear he had when a huge smirk spread across his face. Taking advantage of the fact that she was nervous he stepped inside and took hold of her waist, kicking the door shut  behind him.

"Do I make you nervous, huh?" He whispered. Teeth dangerously close to her earlobe.

"N-no." She stammered.

"Now, that would be a lot more believable if you weren't blushing." That just made her blush even more.

Toby's lips traveled down from her ear to the hollow of her throat. She shivered as his breath fanned over her soft spot.

"T-Toby." She whined, wanting him to kiss her already. Instead, he stopped altogether.

"Yes?" He said bringing his head back up to look at her. Almost growling in frustration she pulled his face forcefully.

Toby let his surprise show, but not for long. Soon he was kissing her back, with just as much passion and Riley sighed happily, this all felt too good to last. If only she knew how right she was.

*********

"Shit, sorry I'm late guys I was just-"

"Too busy fucking your girl?" Kit joked and Toby sent him a glare.

"Anyway." He continued "I can't stay long today, I have to get Ruthie, but I just wanted to talk to you about those east side fuckers that almost killed Kit."

"I think we should go at 'em. Burst right in an kill every single one of those little shits." Dean growled.

"Not that I don't want them to suffer, but Dean, we all know that's bullshit. The police would catch us and we'd be put away for life." Isla reasoned.

"Yea but-"

"Well, well, well." An different voice chimed in, a voice that made Toby's blood run cold. Bryce O'Ryan.

"Call the rest of the gang." He muttered in an undertone to Isla, who nodded her understanding. "What do you want, O'Ryan." He seethed.

"Why the long face Anderson, I was just stopping by to say Hi and, well, Bye." Now that was worrying.

"Bye?"

"Yeah, Bye. Oh, I almost forgot, there's  someone els e that wanted to speak to you." Toby's brows furrowed when Bryce pulled out his phone, but that confusion soon turned to anger when he heard the voice on the other end.

"Toby?" The voice pleaded. "Toby, help me." Toby's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach, it was Riley.

"Riley! Riley where are you?" He asked but Bryce had already ended the call.

"1 o'clock this morning on the east side if you don't want her to die." Were his last words before he disappeared into the darkness from which he had emerged.

What was he going to do to her?