Real bad!

This is Riley's room ^^^ :D

THUD! THUD! THUD!
"For fuck's sake! Can't a girl get a little peace around here?"
THUD! THUD! THUD!
"God dammit! I'm coming!" Riley whisper yelled, rolling out of bed. She walked towards the window and pulled back the curtains.
"Toby!" She shouted in shock and confusion. "What the hell are you doing!"

"Open the window smiley!" His voice was muffled slightly, coming from behind the glass.

He stumbled through the now open window and landed on the floor with about as much grace as an overgrown elephant!
"Are you drunk, Toby?"

"Just a little!" He answered in amusement but in an instant his expression turn to one of disgust, more specifically self disgust.

"What's wrong?" She asked when she noticed the change in his face.

"Oh man!" He said, suddenly leaping up and grabbing onto Riley's forearm.
"I did something real bad smiley, real real bad." Riley guided Toby towards her bed where he sat down, frowning.

"I'll go get you some water." She said, hurrying from the room.

"I won't drink it!" He called after her childishly.

Yes you fucking will! She thought to herself as she poured a glass of water.
"Toby! Wake up! Ugh!" He was currently slumped on the floor, snoring loudly, his mouth hanging open. After snapping a quick photo she dumped the entire glass of water over him.

"Holy SHIT!" He cussed, leaping about a foot in the air whilst Riley died of laughter. "What the hell was that for." Toby asked, his hair dripping wet.

"Well you were asleep on my floor and my dad always taught me to...move the trash." She told him smiling sweetly and Toby glared at her in mock fury.

"You did not just say that!" He asked her threateningly.

"I think you'll find that I did." Riley told him, her confidence not faltering despite the furious death glare he was giving her.

"Well then, you'll just have to suffer the consequences." Toby whispered menacingly. Then, all at once, he charged her, stumbling due to his slightly intoxicated state. Riley fell backwards onto her bed and Toby was atop her in seconds, tickling her.

"Toby, stop....please...can't...breathe!" She said between bouts of uncontrollable giggling. When he finally relented Riley was left clutching her sides in an attempt to calm herself down.

"Why did you come here Toby?" She asked when she was considerably more composed.

"I already told you Smiley, I did something bad!"

"I know, but why did you come here, of all places?"

"Well all my other friends are drunk or high."

"I'm your friend?" She questioned doubtedly.

"Well, you're probably the only person that talks to me at school, even though the conversations aren't always very friendly. So I guess we're friends." Hearing Toby say this made Riley smile and it felt wrong, but it also felt right!
What was happening???

"What bad thing did you do, Tobster?" Riley asked but noting his facial expression she added "You don't have t- " But he interrupted her.

"No, I will tell you. You deserve to know since I showed up at your window, at one on a Thursday morning." He chuckled once but then his seriousness was back. "Tonight I went out with my friends in the back alleys of downtown like I do most nights. There was this new bloke down there tonight, about a year younger than me, and he was annoying the hell out of me. After I while I just lost it, I started to fight him. That wasn't really a problem, I mean I've fought plenty of guys, but this time I got carried away. I hit him in the temple, real hard and he passed out!"

"Is he d-?"

"No, not dead just hurt, really hurt and I feel terrible!" Toby dropped his head into his hands in despair and Riley had no idea what to do.

This wasn't the cocky, arrogant Toby from school, this was a vulnerable Toby that needed her comfort.

"He must have said some pretty bad shit to make you knock him out."

"Yeah, he said horrible stuff, about my Ruthie!" Toby slurred, his eyelids drooping. Riley hardly noticed...
Ruthie! Who's that?
Was she his girlfriend?

Riley felt more upset than she cared to admit at the revelation. But then she just felt stupid, of course Toby had a girlfriend! But she didn't care!

Glancing at Toby she realised he was asleep, AGAIN! It was a cold night and she felt a pang of pity for Toby. She quickly threw a blanket over him then dived into her own bed, wondering why Toby chose to come here...

So guysss ...
Was it worth waiting for? :/
My day at school today has been really dramatic, reallyy dramatic.
What's yours been likeee?
Byeee :)