There's a lot you don't know...

Hey guysss I'm back with the next chapter. The picture is of Kit, Toby's friend.

Toby felt alive, for the first time in 2 weeks he was back on his bike. He wore no helmet, a biker jacket with dark jeans and a pair of black timberlands. Normally he'd ride halfway and leave the bike at Frankie's, so he wouldn't draw attention to himself at school, but since he'd just collected it from Frankie's and he needed to show Riley, Toby had decided that it was time the school found out he owned a motorbike!

He turned into the parking lot just as Riley climbed out of her car. He cut off the engine when the bike was right beside her.
"D'ya believe me now Smiley?"

"Ah, well if it isn't Tobster Anders-!" She broke of as she laid eyes on the magnificent sight before her!
"Oh my fucking goodness" she exclaimed "it's a Honda CTX700M!"

"Ooh the lady knows her stuff" Toby stated, pleasantly surprised.

"It's so cool!" Riley ogled

"Yeah, it was my dads" He said, feeling a wave of sadness wash over him. Recovering himself, he smirked.

"See you in chemistry, lab partner. "He then strolled off, ignoring the curious stares people were giving him.
***
Riley sat in her hard, wooden chair at the back of another incredibly boring English class. She had completely zoned out and was doodling idly on the corner of her textbook. That was until she heard this conversation:
"Did you see Toby this morning?" One girl whispered.

"Toby Anderson?" The other asked, when her friend nodded she added "No why?"

"He has a motorbike!"

"No way!"

"Yeah! And he was wearing a leather jacket, he looked so hot!"

"What about Carter?"

"He's old news, Toby's so much hotter!" Driven by some internal instinct Riley had immediately piped up.

"I hear he already has a girlfriend" she had no idea why she'd said it but the looks of disappointment on their faces made her happy, now that was twisted!

"Miss Kay, are you talking in my class?" Mr Dun asked in his monotonous drawl. Riley shrugged.

"What's it to you?"she answered, ignoring the pull on her gut that she felt every time she played the badass.

"Do I have to give you another detention?" The teacher sighed.

"I dunno, what do you think?"

"Detention, tonight miss Kay."

"Sure sir, whatever you say" she muttered and went back to drawing.

2 hours and 10 minutes later Riley found herself at the back of room 23, detention room. Just when she thought she might die of boredom none other than Toby Anderson strutted through the door.

"Hey Smiley," he said taking the seat beside her "what've you done this time?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"But the thing is, I asked first."

"I just talked shit to a teacher, that's all."

"Same here. Some bitches were talking shit about yo-" he cleared his throat "about someone, so I told them to shut up and get a life and the teacher caught me and I was mad, I just told her to get lost."

"Tobster's finally showing his true colours eh?" Riley joked.

"Maybe, there's a lot you don't know."

"Like what?" She asked, perplexed.
"That's for me to know and you to find out!"
***
"Hello?"

"Hi it's Toby Anderson."

"Ah yes, Toby"

"Can I come and get Ruthie?"

"Yes, yes of course."

"Great! Thanks."

"Your welcome, bye"

"Bye." Toby hung up and immediately set off running for The Connecticut Children's Home, speeding as fast as he could. He arrived in exactly 7 minutes and ran straight inside.

"I'm here to get Ruthie Anderson, I look after her at weekends. I'm her brother." He said breathlessly.

"Mhm, Toby is it?" said the receptionist ,glancing up from her computer. He nodded.

"Very well, I'll send someone to fetch her." Toby mumbled a thanks and went to sit on the black sofa in the corner, waiting.

"Hey, baby girl!" Toby exclaimed

"TOBY!!!" The 3 year old yelled, diving into his outstretched arms.

"I've missed you Ruthie!"

"I missed woo too" The toddler shouted excitedly.

"Have you had dinner yet?" He asked, picking up her overnight bag and walking out the door with Ruthie still in his arms.

"Nope!" She told him, popping the 'P'.

"Let's go and see Aunty Linda then, we can buy dinner from her diner!"

"YAY!! Aunty Linda!"

"Do you wanna walk or get a cab?"

"Walk!" She replied instantly and Toby chuckled.