Chapter 25: let the bet begin!

Start from the beginning

Miranda decided to wear all pink expect her short. I guess she a pink person, though her hair was down. Katie was wearing purple sport bra with black short that had purple on e sides, she had her hair down also. Conner mom Brooke was wearing light blue sport bra with a black sweater and black shorts. Elisa was also wearing all black like me, and ahead her hair up on a messy bun. Sarah had hot pink sport bra, black shorts and black Nike. Think we all set.

"Alright so what the plan" Miranda said with a evil smirk.

"Ok since today is training we might have some fun with the boy and how we are dress we are gonna drive e boys crazy. Elisa you are gonna flirt with someone right in front of Blake and I know someone who can help" I smirked adding a wink.

Issac, do you want to piss off Blake- I mind linked him.

Hell yea- he mind linked him.

Ok, Elisa is gonna flirt with you right in front of Blake and I need you to flirt back which of course you will. This will make Blake angry and of course his wolf- I mind linked him back.

Alright, better plan my funeral- issac mind linked me back. I let out a chuckle.

"Issac will be gladly to volunteer on this plan, Elisa you will be flirting with issac" I told her. She nodded.

"Oh dear god. We better start saying our goodbye to issac" Miranda smirked.

"He will be miss" Katie added.

"Why will he be miss" Elisa said confused.

"Well issac love to piss off Blake, and Blake isn't the type of guy to piss off too."I explained to her.

"Ok" Elisa clapped her hand feeling excited.

"Oh and one more thing before we go, we have to check out other guys in front of the boys" Katie said with a wink. We giggled.

"Well it time" I said with a smirk. The girl shared the same smirk. We started marching downstairs and headed to the back yard where the training will be place. I saw few of our pack member outside. The dawn pack, shadow pack and the warrior pack. Conner,Scott, Blake, Andrew and Kevin were ordering there pack. Conner and the rest of the boys looked piss off.

Ruby, Conner looks likes something crawled up his ass- issac mind linked with a chuckle.

Oh I can tell- I mind linked him back.

"Why are there so many people" Elisa asked curiously.

"Their family friend" I responded. She nodded.

"Are you girls ready" Katie said looking each one of us.

" hell yea" we screamed. We headed outside where the boy and the rest of the pack snapped there head over to us. The mateless man had there mouth wide open, I winked at them.the boys looked well let just say even more piss off then before. Elisa was heading to issac like it was planned.

Elisa started flirting with issac and issac was flirting with her back. She started rubbing his bicep. Way to go Elisa! I looked at Blake who was trying to control himself from killing issac and from grabbing his mate. Me and the girls walked up to our boys.

"Hey Blake you okay" I asked him with a smirk.

"Just peachy" Blake growled. I let out a chuckled.

"What are you wearing mate" Conner asked looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"What? You don't like my outfit." I looked at him with innocent smile. He narrowed his eyes and looked away. I looked at the girls and nodded our heads.