I.

"Our fate is like a strange and unpopular restaurant filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and even don't always like."

MaNan!!!

Yes! That's exactly the name which defines true love in those peoples' lives whose hearts have been touched by a real life love story.

MaNan!

I mean Manik and Nandini, to whom people love to call MaNan. Ma of Manik and Nan of Nandini. Aww! How sweet? Isn't it?

Everything was just perfect in MaNan's life. Finally they got their true love and became one. Even after facing lots of ups and downs in life which become stronger and stronger was their trust on each other, their faith in true love and their hope in their relationship even in the worst of times.

Why not?

After all, trust was the only thing which meant true love to them. They were ideals for every couple and a source of inspiration that set a new definition of relationship, who has given a new name to true love, whose fireflies glow for their true love even in the darkest of times and their true love shines for them just like stars.

So, do you really think they were moving towards their happily ever after?

But was that what fate wanted or some more tests were still left?

_________________________

"Manik, please help me! I'm confused between this blue and red gown! What should I wear for Navya and Cabir's anniversary?" said Nandini, fighting with the dilemma what to wear & what not!

"Red! You know it's my favorite colour and you look hotter in it!" said Manik with a smirk on his face. He moved towards her and yanked her closer.

"Manik!!!" Nandini's cheeks went all red giving a very tough competition to tomatoes.

"What Manik? I'm telling you the truth only. You look extremely hot in my favorite colour." Manik flirted; after all he loved the way Nandini blushed.

"Shut up! Go and get ready! We are already getting late for the party! And mom is waiting for us downstairs, so do it fast!" Nandini pushed him away; she knew very well if once he'd start then they were gonna end up late for the party.

Nyonika was waiting for MaNan then something hit her mind and she dialed a number.

"Hello! Nyonika speaking!"

"Do you remember what you should have to do today?"

"Great! Then see you at the party!"

Finally she hung up the call.

"Today the biggest problem of my life is gonna end forever," said Nyonika and smiled.

___________________________

Soon everyone reached at the party. It was Cabir and Navya's first marriage anniversary. Cabir was one of Manik's best friends while Navya was Nandini's.