Chapter 70

Ruby's pov

I need to get my mom away from here.. I just made up with Emma after spilling her secret, I'm not gonna screw up again. I needed to get Killian out of here unnoticed.

Emma, Lily and Belle slowly got up from the couch and Killian stayed put. Good thing he did.

Emma gave me a scared look while walking out. I didn't know what to do, so I nodded with a slight smile telling her that I was gonna fix this, which I was. I was gonna get him out of here.

After they left it was just me, my mom and Killian. My mom wanted to sit down on the couch Killian was laying behind. I tried not to panick while coming up with a good excuse.

"Mom, shouldn't you go get your stuff? I know you, if you sit down now you aren't gonna do it later.." I said, hoping that I managed to convince her.

"I was actually hoping you'd do that for me" she said while sitting down.

O God...

"Umm, I was thinking that I should just go to bed.. You know I'm kinda tired.." I tried.

"Ruby!?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah... I'll go." I said.

I quickly excited the room to get my mothers stuff. If I wouldn't be back quickly she may discover the hidden teacher behind the couch...

Really short chapter, and another cliffhanger😼😼😼

I'll start writing the net chapter right now aswell, so I won't keep you waiting very long.