Chapter 59

Emma's pov

When I finally arrived at the classroom I saw Ruby. I was so pissed at her. Now that Neal knew it might take a few minutes before the rest of the school knew aswell. There is probably someone walking around here who knows his first name is Killian, except for me..

"Ruby, can we talk in private?!" I said. She nodded and walked away with me. We still had a couple minutes before the break would be over.

As soon as we were alone I started yelling.

"Ruby, guess what! Neal said that Peter said that you said that I was dating a guy named Killian! And then Neal kissed me in front of him!"

"Neal kissed you?!" Ruby asked shocked.

"He's a drunk stalker, what do you expect?!"

"Neal is an alchoholic?!"

"I was suprised too, but yeah... But that wasn't what this whole 'talking' thing was about! It was about the fact that you spilled a secret and soon everyone will know! You said you were gonna fix it!"

"Well, what do you expect me to do!? Wipe their memories?! Emma, it's not that easy! I'll do the best that I can!"

"You better!" I said, while walking away.

********

"Killian?"

Everyone had left the classroom after math, which was our last class of today.

"Are you gonna tell me what that was about, Swan?"

I looked down. He was clearly hurt, which was logical.

"Look, I'm sorry"

"Does that make it alright?!"

"No, it doesn't! But what was I supposed to do?!" I was almost in tears.

"Push him away or something!"

"I know, I should have, but he already suspected! I just thought it'd be better to play along.... He knows your first name.. He doesn't know it's you though."

"He what?!? How?!"

"Ruby accidently told Peter and Peter told Neal..."

"Well, that certainly is a problem..." Killian had calmed down a little.

"I know, that's why I thought it'd be best if I'd play along with Neal. To get rid of suspicions."

He looked at the ground.

"I guess you're right." He said, quietly.

"But we're not breaking up again, are we?!" He asked suddenly.

"No, of course not! Not ever!" I chuckled as I walked closer to him and Kissed him.

"I love you..." I said after pulling away.

"I love you too, Swan.."