Chapter 8

Emma's pov

I felt really weird for doing this, but there were some things that I just had to know.
I threw myself on my bed and grabbed my laptop.

It was around midnight and everyone was sleeping.

"Facebook.." I mumbled as I typed it in.

Just then I realised something.

I needed to check the website of our school first to find out his first name. Internetstalking someone is really hard if you only know their last name, and ecpecially if their last name is Jones, which is a really common name.

I clicked on the tab of teachers and soon photos of all the teachers of our school appeared.

I scrolled through all of them till I found Mr Jones.

"Bingo."

I klicked on his photo and some basic info appeared, like how many years he had been working here and his full name.
Killian Jones.

I went back to Facebook and typed his name in.

I still got several suggestions, but after scrolling a bit I found him.

I clicked on his profile picture to see his profile.

He is only 23 years old?! Wow, didn't see that one coming..

Friends... Lots of teachers. What!? He is friends with Mr Underbrooke?!

I shook my head. I mean, who's be friends with Mr Underbrooke?!

Anyway, back to the other stuff.

I scrolled through his posts. Some photos with his family, some vacation photos, a photo of his dog, and a photo of him with a certain girl..

He had tagged her in the photo.

I clicked on her profile to see who she was.

"Milah..."

Was she his girlfriend? My heart shattered at the thought of him having a girlfriend, but it didn't really suprise me. I mean, he is so hot!

I went back to Killian's profile. I needed to know for sure if Milah was his girlfriend.

I went to his info. What I found there crushed me.

In a relationship with Mil-

I slammed my laptop closed and threw it across the room.

Why is this bothering me?! He is my teacher! Get your head out of the clouds, Emma!

I tried to do what was best. Forget about all of this and stop acting like a toddler. I mean, this was just a stupid, little crush anyway....